Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Isis could kick Shazzam's rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SaltLick posted:

i watched that pearl guy get his head cut off and yea it looks p hard

Yeah, it's a lot more like sawing then it is cutting.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Panniculus Rift posted:

they should just mount a guillotine on the back of a toyota picku

The Mobile Guillotine Unit PBUH.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Torka posted:

I looked into this after seeing T2 and apparently there is actually no area or process in a steel mill that involves a large open pool of molten steel

movies are bullshit :qq:

MY IMMERSION!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Droid posted:

hanzo Damascus steel!

That was during the glorious age of Islam when they were the center of learning, wisdom, violence, and peace. Today they're just Brown Trash.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Why aren't we killing fucks?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Word

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Juche Box Hero posted:

I respect liveleak for refusing to host the video. It holds nothing unique and serves only as propaganda. Pretty ballsy considering their userbase. Please argue with me.

Same.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Morally Inept posted:

Has anyone really considered that this whole thing is being orchestrated by the powers that be in the West? We were duped into a war in Iraq on lies. Lies that only became apparent when the smoke cleared. Maybe there is some truth that this whole thing is a farce. Where is the poor Yazidi minorities being slaughtered? Supposedly this was happening but helicopter pilots said it wasn't so bad of a situation.

How about the executing of the 2 Americans by a British terrorist? It's obvious the terrorist staged the neck cutting so maybe somehow it is fake! With photoshop and with enough knowledge of film production(like ISIS has) why couldn't it be fake? Is this a way for the US to go full blown army man and take out more browns?

I wish more people would consider my position: I don't give a poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Muslims killing muslims.

Mohammed would roll in his grave pbuh.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Literally rolling.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Like why is beheading a big deal? Mexicans do it in the dozens per month and no one really cares.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

Where can you go from there..dropping dookies down necks, is that what you want?

All 5 limbs arrange in some kind of gang sign.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Realtalk: Having a hard time caring about Muslims killing muslims or stupid Westerners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jst0rm posted:

I always wonder what they will think in like 40 years when we are just air dropping 50k terminators with exposed steel skull heads and glowing red eyes. Will we still be seen as infidels or will we be full blown satanic.

We only attack at night.

• Locked thread