Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ISIS is so gay :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zoux posted:

Journalists will continue to run head first into the decapitation machine if it means even one more Twitter follower.

ya ud thnk that dude woulda learned his lesson after being captured in libya but nah he wanted to go for it again and then his parents got all uppity like 'waaa obama u didnt do enough to save our dumb son' and obama was all like 'bitch plz i sent in a special ops squad to rescue him and they almost died for your gay son'

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Panniculus Rift posted:

you could probably cut someones head off with a rotary wing uav. just a little tip for you american dudes (please behead isis with drones)

lol that kid in the bronx already did that remember

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

'oh ya remember when i had to pull that tooth from my son using the door on string method, same principle here'

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cis white male posted:

I'd say all the poo poo but I'd wink a bunch just to let ya'll know i just playing around

heh, id bet thatd work, those friggin terrerists so dum

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dave Concepcion posted:

i wonder if these guys considered delaying this video so not to be drowned out by the jlaw nude leak

trending this week:

#1 nude jlaw pic
#2 kristen dunst pic
#3 aubrey plaza spread eagle nude
#4788 The Secret
#4789 ISIS cut head

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dave Concepcion posted:

it must be pretty frustrating to execute one of your prized american hostages and the no one cares because pics of kate uptons saggy tits just got released

lol ur best friend blew himself up w a suicide vest of ball bearings in a market in Tikrit for help bring your cause to the forefront and whoopsie daisy here is Aubrey Plazas bush just totally undermining your friends martyrdom #muslimproblems

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dave Concepcion posted:

isis seem pretty tech & pr savvy i bet they are legit caremad about this nude celeb leak, they would've owned the news cycle on a slow week

ya ur hundo percent right my friend

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Davincie posted:

lots of them on twitter right? what is the isis twitter angle on the celebs

THATS WHAT WERE loving TALKIN ABOUT HERE GUY

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i lold irl when they trolled everyone using #fifa #worldcup during the games with pics of a soccer ball made out of human skin

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SaltLick posted:

it worked for vietnam POWs. blinked in morse code

sorry i was being unironic

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why is it always euro goofballs who run off and join these groups

you never see american dudes pulling this poo poo. i know there have been one or two recorded cases but it seems like lit every muslim in europe is ready to strap on a suicide vest or smt

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robo Reagan posted:

its easy to vent steam in america. want to go shoot a bigass gun for awhile? go nuts at the range with some buddies. euros are so restrictive that you can't even watch a vid w/o the queen locking you in the dungeon. it's no surprise that some of them snap

i mean its pretty amazing you cant wear a burqa in france or even look muslim in the UK. like thats hosed up, whats wrong w you guys

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bondage posted:

murica area: 9.827 million km²

europe area: 10.18 million km²

yeah you guys are huge

You forgot to include the moon

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Justin Tyme posted:

I wouldn't think ISIS would be dumb enough to behead an american woman because it would definitely (I would hope) be game over for them as the might of all of NATO/Western Europe descends upon them

I like Obama but if that happened and we didn't seriously ramp up the attacks I'd lose a lot of respect for the man.

lol this guy was serious

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I'm glad ISIS didn't get along to cutting off heads until now. If there were doing this when I was in highschool 13 years ago I would have been young and dumb enough to enlist.

Try googling "nick berg" idiot

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zzulu posted:

ive watched every violent and gory video coming out of syria and iraq and nothing bothered me as much as this right here

if u watch this youll never be the same again

Wow that is SO hosed up, I actually vomited

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

Man the way his hands moved after the deed was done is something I will see in my nightmares.

i cant believe imgur is hosting this honestly

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

no one has been executed this is a false flag operation where obama is coordinating with islamists to pull america into another long and costly war to further weaken the united states

whatever do i get to kill some more ragheads y/n?>

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

...whoa

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zzulu posted:

for only only 19.99, now u too can be a terrorist~

or how about a jihad plushie for ur kids :sweatdrop:

Gonna wear this next time I gotta go to the VA :xd:

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StashAugustine posted:

hey so you can't host pictures of naked celebrities but terrorists sawing a dudes head off is aok

Ya it's p hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like where's da justice

• Locked thread