Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
http://vimeo.com/ondemand/avgn

I would post this in the impzone, but I thought I would post it in the uncool forum first.

thingks things I know about the film.

1. It is about ET Atari game which actually wasn't that bad but just kinda dumpy, it's like a bad game like depression quest or SimCity or Ride to Hell: Retribution but I think the angry video game nerd fights it??

2. It has maybe hot a hot ginger in it and a black man?

3. I'm renting this tonight after I get drunk on Rolling rock beer!!!

Anyways, anyone wanna comment or review this movie? Please make sure to use spoilers and treat your fellow gamers with respect. Thanks.

"Crank up the diaerrha dial" - James.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Oh, also here is a good review

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Ok watched part of it, so far, I rate it 4/5 mega shitters. It owns.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I think Rolf owns and would totally watch a imp stream of the movie but gently caress paying $5

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I will purchase the bluray when it is released and then I will watch it, yes sir.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

DrManiac posted:

I think Rolf owns and would totally watch a imp stream of the movie but gently caress paying $5

Yeah, but I just spent that much on a Dota hat so in for a penny, heh heh heh

Ok, finished it. It needed way more balls/fart jokes there wasn't nearly enough for it to be considered a classic.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I don't care what anyone says, I will always like James Rolf, and will always support his stuff. Always.

legendaryRev
May 1, 2008

Soiled Meat
I'd rather have a buffalo take I diarrhea dump in my ear than watch this movie. Oh wait...

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I saw the trailer and... I seriously didn't expect it to look like it had that much of a budget.

AVGN is a little cringey for me now that I'm not sixteen, but I'm tempted to buy a copy. I loving loved AVGN when I was younger and I still kinda enjoy it, and James Rolfe seems like a pretty cool guy.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
It cant be worse than Kickassia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

El Estrago Bonito posted:

It cant be worse than Kickassia

It was very good/cool