Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
just go in and be all "nuggets for everyone!" and buy the 2 other people there a dime of nuggets. then be all peace! and stroll out with your head held high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
get two of those mcshame box intended for a family of four (only $9.99 each).

Eat food intended for eight people in one sitting.
4 big macs
4 cheeseburgers
20 nuggets
8 small fries

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

my hero

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just eat 1 nugget and around 6 40's of OE.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

Melchior posted:

get two of those mcshame box intended for a family of four (only $9.99 each).

Eat food intended for eight people in one sitting.
4 big macs
4 cheeseburgers
20 nuggets
8 small fries

drat, I should have gotten that but gently caress it.

Alrighty, pictures of my food incoming. I had to go through the line multiple times and into the lobby because they were having problems getting enough McNuggets together and there was a huge line of other obese people all wanting their loving food.

Also, drinks are stupid and expensive so I just got some of my Mt. Dew out of the frig.

... and done:

I got hungry waiting in line and driving home so I've already had a large fry and a few McChickens. Am I going to die before I finish my meal GBS? :ohdear:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
U gonna eat all dat?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just mix it all up in a blender and drink it out of a super double gulp cup.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

img-mustard smear

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

if you have 20 bucks go to a nice place instead

the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

And blew, Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came!
i woulda just bought as much cheap whiskey as i could for $20 and had that for dinner
woulda been healthier

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Berk Berkly posted:

I got hungry waiting in line and driving home so I've already had a large fry and a few McChickens. Am I going to die before I finish my meal GBS? :ohdear:
No, you'll just poo poo uncontrollably for days and wish you were dead.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
remember that super size me doc where the guy pretended to get sick and throw up after eating half a mig mac

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Nanomashoes posted:

if you have 20 bucks go to a nice place instead

$20 is enough for a steak dinner at a chain steakhouse restaurant

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

loving plebe.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
jesus barabbas op that would literally feed me for a week. how much do you weigh :eek:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i ate some chikky nugs today.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the biggest sharebox of chicken nuggets

eat that and then hit the gym

you'll be ripped in no time
heh

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
op buy :10bux: + :10bux: worth of McDonald's brand coffee to stay up until the grocery stores open

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I bet you constantly have huge poo poo stains in your underwear.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Hi guys, sorry to go off-topic a bit.

I remember watching the documentary Supersize Me about a man who ate nothing about McDonalds for uh, like a couple of weeks or some poo poo, and it was all about how sick he became. And that is fine, I don't give a poo poo, but ok. EXCEPT at the very beginning he eats a single cheeseburger and throws up in the parking lot. Like, are you for real dude? You are a 1 cheeseburger chump?

Then at the end it says he was on some homeopathic diet his girlfriend had been feeding him, zero sugars, zero carbs, zero calories, zero balls. Well anways guys, it was real shite.

Sincerely yours,
Decrepos

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Okay. Downed one 20 piece, most of the dollar menu burgers, and half way down my first 2L of Diet Dew.

According to: http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/nutritionfacts.pdf I've polished off northward of 3k calories so far, not including the nugget dips.

Is this the end goons?

the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

u ded bro.

can i have your sweet n sour sauce?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
meth

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
drat op, how much you weigh?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I have to admit, really fat people are kind of impressive.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So this is happening.

Eat the McDonald's, OP.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
christ

the damn Ruskis are back
Jan 25, 2006

Alan Trammell posted:

I have to admit, really fat people are kind of impressive.

we have yet to determine if op is really fat or just stupid

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

McDonalds cheeseburg is a flat circle.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
your depressing post soviet bloc warehouse photography is not doing those food-like items any favors, man

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
op how did drivethru react when the heard you rattle off a list of like 10+ items?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
You gonna die. Leave the rest of those nuggets to me in your will.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Everything.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Evil Agita posted:

You gonna die. Leave the rest of those nuggets to me in your will.

do it and make an elaborate video to be played by a high priced attorney

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you should be live streaming this op so some village in africa can gather around and watch on the one working smartphone brought by some aid worker from a nearby city lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
brb time traveling back to 2002 so i can show this thread to everyone who asks "why do they hate us"

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

Pillow Clerk posted:

op how did drivethru react when the heard you rattle off a list of like 10+ items?

Like I mentioned, they had a loving fit. That is why I have so many receipts because they said they were gonna take like 15 min to cook the nuggets so I parked and walked in and ordered the rest there.

They kept giving me funny looks and the cashier asked something like "Wow, you got a lot of kids?" lol, nope.

Okay, first 2L of dew is done as well as that final burger as well as the and the second 20 piece and second large. Got one 20P left to go. Opening 2L Mello Yello now.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
You should have demanded a McSpaghetti. When they told you they don't have it anymore, you should have thrown the $20 at them.

Edit:

Berk Berkly posted:

Like I mentioned, they had a loving fit. That is why I have so many receipts because they said they were gonna take like 15 min to cook the nuggets so I parked and walked in and ordered the rest there.

They kept giving me funny looks and the cashier asked something like "Wow, you got a lot of kids?" lol, nope.

Okay, first 2L of dew is done as well as that final burger as well as the and the second 20 piece and second large. Got one 20P left to go. Opening 2L Mello Yello now.

Jesus, gently caress, how much do you weigh, fatty?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I claim OP's fat soul when it chokes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Decrepus posted:

Hi guys, sorry to go off-topic a bit.

I remember watching the documentary Supersize Me about a man who ate nothing about McDonalds for uh, like a couple of weeks or some poo poo, and it was all about how sick he became. And that is fine, I don't give a poo poo, but ok. EXCEPT at the very beginning he eats a single cheeseburger and throws up in the parking lot. Like, are you for real dude? You are a 1 cheeseburger chump?

Then at the end it says he was on some homeopathic diet his girlfriend had been feeding him, zero sugars, zero carbs, zero calories, zero balls. Well anways guys, it was real shite.

Sincerely yours,
Decrepos

Beautiful:3:

• Locked thread