Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think a tablet would be cool for taking futuristic looking sci fi notes but other than that eh i have a phone if i really gotta watch a blurry vid right the gently caress now

way too expensive to gently caress with though i'll wait four years until last year's models stop being dogshit and companies start releasing basically the same thing each time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what is flux summarize in a few short words thanks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

simosimo posted:

Turns screen orange make eyes not burn

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

limeincoke posted:

I hate how Apple products purposely use a different USB size than every other electronic device in the world. Like, loving knock it off. It's so annoying asking a friend to use their charger and then finding out they have a Apple product with a USB size 5 times bigger than everyone else just so they can be special.

that's everything usb ever tho so companies can sell you $30 cables and chineses can sell you $5 ones

• Locked thread