Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
You have entered the world of dungeons and pathfinding. A place where poo poo involving gnomes, goblins, and other god forsaken creatures exist.

Racism is everywhere except its not against colors but actual races and generally well accepted so keep that in mind! I'm sure color has to do with that too though cause lets be honest. If these retards are gonna be racist over one thing it'll probably be over other things too.

So,

whats your name class and race?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Black dude named "Salamander Jones" and my class is high.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Captain Candiru posted:

Black dude named "Salamander Jones" and my class is high.

sounds like a high fire wizard cause you're blazin.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I'm a human peasant, but I tell the king's royal tumbler that I'm a half-elf witch and it makes me feel more special.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

asian

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

You get +1 racial bonuses to maths and ping pong

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ville Valo posted:

I'm a human peasant, but I tell the king's royal tumbler that I'm a half-elf witch and it makes me feel more special.

well played, however half elves are despised because of racism. Therefore you are tied up and burned at the steak while having stones thrown at you.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Sep 7, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

godspiss hoarysexual, halftwink berserker

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm Das Boo and it's exactly what it sounds like.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm a human son born into a well to do merchant family. I spend most of my time hanging out at the ball-to-basket courts with the half-orcs. I try my best to act like them, but they only keep me around because I always have that dank skooma on me. My gov't name is Barry Kleinfelt, but I go by K'wame Kilo.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Das Boo posted:

I'm Das Boo and it's exactly what it sounds like.

germanic poltergeists are an illegal race class combo. Luckily I am a merciful DM.

super macho dude posted:

I'm a human son born into a well to do merchant family. I spend most of my time hanging out at the ball-to-basket courts with the half-orcs. I try my best to act like them, but they only keep me around because I always have that dank skooma on me. My gov't name is Barry Kleinfelt, but I go by K'wame Kilo.

Hanging out with half orcs!? My goodness you are certain to bring your father trouble from the local racists who will surely harass him and assault his caravans while disguised as bandits. Perhaps your family will even end up dead and you will be on a quest for vengeance.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I played D&D a couple of times, once as a dwarf with blue hair with such length that, when combined with his beard and pubes, could be knotted together to form crude clothing. His name was Ale Goutfoote and he would declare every single action he made "IN THE NAME OF MORODIN!" (his god) regardless of how terrible or heretical his actions (e.g. smashing a glass over someone's head for little to no reason in a tavern). Can't remember his class - warrior? he had a big old axe.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
what race's got the best anal circumference stats in this setting op

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I'm a 5th level Weretwink shitpostermancer. I have 15 charisma, 14 comeliness and a +3 modifier to saving throws vs mod probation.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
humans are OP in basically every modern tabletop RPG so let's go with that

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Garbad Jr., goatman, fisher.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Al Borland posted:

germanic poltergeists are an illegal race class combo. Luckily I am a merciful DM.

Hanging out with half orcs!? My goodness you are certain to bring your father trouble from the local racists who will surely harass him and assault his caravans while disguised as bandits. Perhaps your family will even end up dead and you will be on a quest for vengeance.

I was hoping to pursue a career as a bard. The half-orcs have this delightful sing-song way of music where they will rhyme spoken words to the rhythm of a drum, using much braggadocio and insulting the other singer.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

scrunt

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Al Borland posted:

Wunderbar! My powers are Door Slam and Holocaust! :ghost:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

I played D&D a couple of times, once as a dwarf with blue hair with such length that, when combined with his beard and pubes, could be knotted together to form crude clothing. His name was Ale Goutfoote and he would declare every single action he made "IN THE NAME OF MORODIN!" (his god) regardless of how terrible or heretical his actions (e.g. smashing a glass over someone's head for little to no reason in a tavern). Can't remember his class - warrior? he had a big old axe.

Congratulations you've unlocked special class Alcoholic. Also that's an awesome dwarf.

Das Boo posted:

Wunderbar! My powers are Door Slam and Holocaust! :ghost:

Holocaust is extremely powerful against kobolds. Doorslam will definitely come in hand in when you trap them in the room before it.

E:

super macho dude posted:

I was hoping to pursue a career as a bard. The half-orcs have this delightful sing-song way of music where they will rhyme spoken words to the rhythm of a drum, using much braggadocio and insulting the other singer.

You will begin your journey as a bard who comes home to find his family murdered and the family business now being run by your super racist uncle who blames your former half-orc friends and their king Orcbama

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
Dick Hardboner, Banana Huckster

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Dangerous Cheesely
Goblin
mudfucker

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Above Our Own posted:

Dick Hardboner, Banana Huckster

Excellent story tie in!

You have bananas imported and exported through Barry Kleinfelt's family. However with recent attacks on caravans and the new takeover by his uncle. Your banana shipments have been arriving late and missing several cases here and there.

unlimited shrimp posted:

Garbad Jr., goatman, fisher.

You are known as an expert master batesman. You spend all day pulling your rod out and waving it out into the mighty sea with other men. It constantly sprays against you, but you love the feeling of being one with the other men and nature.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm a 5th level Weretwink shitpostermancer. I have 15 charisma, 14 comeliness and a +3 modifier to saving throws vs mod probation.

Impressive but the mods of this realm are cruel and merciless!

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

humans are OP in basically every modern tabletop RPG so let's go with that

You are Dwight Privelledge. You have pretty much everything going well for you except for the case of gout you have from eating too much fancy liver.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

I'm Feranon and I'm a genderqueer psychic elf priest(ess)

naem
May 29, 2011

Half elf cum lord venti frappaccino

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Goldorn Windsong, fake treasure chest with sharp teeth and a big old sloppy tongue

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Khanstant posted:

Dangerous Cheesely
Goblin
mudfucker
You are a former employee of the kleinfelts. Before the uncle fired you that is. Now you spend your days in the trenches shoveling excrement and feeding it to the pigs. Or having sex with it in your spare time in the dark of night.

naem posted:

Half elf cum lord venti frappaccino
Best friend of Ville Valo before he was stoned to death you two had many erotic adventures together.

Feranon posted:

I'm Feranon and I'm a genderqueer psychic elf priest(ess)

Local brothel matron.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Goldorn Windsong, fake treasure chest with sharp teeth and a big old sloppy tongue

You are the duke of Bottomsville. Where everyone is currently at / lives.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Nubian drow

it's like a drow just we look like actual black people

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Invictus, Turdlord, Elf.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
gaysterious, kender, psychic warrior/druid/samurai

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Can we do Homestuck classes? Because I consider myself a Prince of Light. I haven't got the badge for my tumblr, yet, though.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Reverse 1950's Household (everything about it), working class, white.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Al Borland posted:

Local brothel matron.

:wmwink:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

barack hussein obama
lizardperson
lvl 30 priest of termagant

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Furiously scribblin "poo poo rear end" to all 3 required fields

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Okay! Now your ADVENTURE BEGINS!

You're all doing various poo poo throughout the town some of you literally...

When you hear a large commotion of shouting and cheering coming from the center of town.

What do you do?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Doobie

Panhandler /w a Dream

Werefrogdog

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
lavernicus rext, dork elf peasant, scrambles to his feet, dropping his limited edition Naruto paperback novelization to the ground

"what the...", he mutters as the shadow blotted out the sky...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

shitpost elemental

• Locked thread