Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Everything is so negative all the time, it really brings everyone down. Negative thoughts are bad, and if we think about bad things we become bad people. This thread is intended as a safe space where we can all share positive vibes.

I'll start:

I think that it's really funny when people tell jokes that don't put anyone down. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Wooten posted:

Everything is so negative all the time, it really brings everyone down. Negative thoughts are bad, and if we think about bad things we become bad people. This thread is intended as a safe space where we can all share positive vibes.

I'll start:

I think that it's really funny when people tell jokes that don't put anyone down. :3:

I too don't consider your mom a real person.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i think murder is a nice way to deal with negative people

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Wooten posted:

I'll start:

no

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A beautiful idea OP. Unfortunately, all jokes put someone down. If there's no victim there's no humor. It's literally impossible.

Even the most basic joke:
"Why did the Chicken cross the road?"
"To get to the other side"
has a victim (the listener, who is implied to be too stupid to figure out the simple truth of the chicken's motives).

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

THS posted:

im gay

BrownJenkin
Aug 27, 2009
So what, we're supposed to just pretend everything is okay? Just smile and be nice and and, ooh, hey lookythere a rainbow!? Did you know some people don't have Wi-Fi? Some don't even have access to things like KFC or Olive Garden or other such eating facilities. You know that? No, I'm not going to play your little game. I'm miserable and you can't oppress me into being happy. EVER.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

THS posted:

im gay

Do you keep a spreadsheet handy to keep track of which threads you've hit so you don't miss any? Or are you just an "im gay" posting prodigy?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Agreed, OP. http://tindeck.com/listen/rznv

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if i could hug the whole world i would but then my arms would be too big

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
voted 1

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I'm NOT gay :)

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

ilikedirt posted:

if i could hug the whole world i would but then my arms would be too big

just hug one or two people at a time

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
ill loving cut you

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

no you hug the whole world or you hug nobody young man

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
well i wanna hug as many as possible so what i did was lay on the ground on my stomach w/ my arms out

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Gas thread, ban op, but nicely

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
negativity is truth

don't pretend anything is going to be okay

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
when you no longer had to pretend to care about the content of your posts, gbs predictably became about making other people as miserable as you are

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

butplug accident posted:

when you no longer had to pretend to care about the content of your posts, gbs predictably became about making other people as miserable as you are

butplug u dont have to adopt this 'tude i think u will find if u try youre best to make others happy than u to will become happy as well. just my 2 sense

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

butplug accident posted:

please stop being negative about gbs

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

The gently caress is this you can't just drop this here and not explain what the gently caress I'm even

why is that man wearing a mask

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
virtual fistbump to a burn victim with a bad paper plate mask face transplant ?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
i'm the guy with the pc 2ft away from his cooker

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
i approve of op's suggestion eventhough he's a fag

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
why is his computer sitting next to the oven/range

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

BottledBodhisvata posted:

The gently caress is this you can't just drop this here and not explain what the gently caress I'm even

why is that man wearing a mask
maybe some commentary on sincere posting and those who hide behind a veil of anonymity

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

i'm the guy with the pc 2ft away from his cooker

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

HI-YA, COMIN AT YOU

lol jkjkj if you look closely you'll see it's actually just a pic. love you guys

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

ilikedirt posted:

well i wanna hug as many as possible so what i did was lay on the ground on my stomach w/ my arms out

I thought you weren't a big fan of white people.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

MegaGatts posted:

I thought you weren't a big fan of white people.

we're all brown when we're on the ground huggin' the dirt like a planet cuck - barracks obama

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
Everyone alive right now is going to die. All 7 billion of us.

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6_FxV-CUfU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Viggen posted:

we're all brown when we're on the ground huggin' the dirt like a planet cuck - barracks obama

ay yo my fav drone artist

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Aw you guys. I'm so proud of gbs right now. I would hug every one of you that consented to having me give you a hug.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

tranime scholar posted:

why is his computer sitting next to the oven/range

those pizza rolls aint gonna cook themselves during a raid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Wooten posted:

Aw you guys. I'm so proud of gbs right now. I would hug every one of you that consented to having me give you a hug.

gently caress you too!!!!!!! i'm scared of touch it is intimate.

• Locked thread