Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Write down a detailed outline of the attacks along with the next ten years of history then send all the info to a news crew before you tape a bunch of firecrackers and american flags to yourself and jump off the top of one of the towers.

you'll look super crazy then BOOM the attacks happen and within a year TLC has a series where they sort through your old notebooks from school looking for more predictions. Future you will be living sweet off those royalty checks and getting mad puss from syndication of your story.

Its what we in the time travel bizz call "the long con"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

hemophilia posted:

a literal child with an obligation to almost decade's worth of education i don't actually need.

this is actually not a problem and would probs work like this

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

kill myself so I get a full page in the yearbook.

• Locked thread