Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
First of all, I'm going to get laid in high school this time. Nah I'm just kidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Knowing there's little time to lose I jump up from the bed and find the first phone that I can.

Without fear or hesitation, I immediately call a stokebroker to short sell every future I can think of.

In three days I mourn with the rest of the nation, except now as a bajillionare.

Which, since it looks shady and suspect as gently caress, is promptly taken from you by the International Banking Jewry that runs the global trade system.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

They would let me slide since I didn't tell anyone about what they were gonna do on the 11th.

:tipshat:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

im curious about the brain chemistry of this whole thing because if it's just your adult brain in your kid head, that presents all kinds of problems but if i have a kid brain I begin to activate more than 2% of my brain

It's true im into milfs now. A 16 yr old wanting to bang veined titted 40 somethings is a problem. Or is it?

• Locked thread