Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's pretty telling that the Steelers seem a lot less scummy than Baltimore does right now even though a Steeler kicked a man right in the loving face yesterday.

Not a man a kicker. Isn't hurtling over guys illegal anyway? Assuming you don't kick them in the face when doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So does all this mean Goodell with publicly execute the 49ers guy to save face even if he didn't do anything?

Oh nevermind the title of this thread was not a joke title.

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Sep 8, 2014

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The rule reads, except when there is a video and it makes us look bad.

drat beaten like Ray Rice's ladies.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think the guy is total piece of do do, but that doesn't really keep you from playing in the NFL now does it. I think required consulting and monitoring and an additional 6 game ban matches the crime better, but oh media uproar has caused special punishment because the NFL screwed the poach the first time. Special punishment for media relation reasons does not sit well with me. If the rule is you punch your girl friend in the head you are banned for life then make that the rule. As I see it the rule is 6 games. I don't see how this is worse then most domestic violence. She didn't have to go to the hospital. The fact of the matter is as the cop and prosecutor concluded this was mild abuse. I know TFF always calls for blood at any deviation from what you expect, and you can feel free to label me as part of the problem if you want but life time ban is reactionary bullplop. I hate the Ravens and Ray Rice and am glad Irsay moved the team, but even I can see bullplop when it is so obvious.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
TFF: Football Nerds Only Please.

Can someone please explain to the Colts that good running backs are just falling out of trees? They can't even identify the good ones they have on the team already, they just use the bad one.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wait isn't the devil asexual? Fallen angel and all.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So if Micheal Sam married Marc Sanchez and sacked him would he be suspended for domestic violence?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
If you stop watching TV the terrorists win. Also the NFL is only a force of good to the extent it makes its owners more money, not because they give a poo poo.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I like how in the game the CBS announcer said this was the biggest scandal in the NFL he could remember. I guess Hernandez killing two guys for spilling a drink on him then covering it up by executing his wives sister boyfriend is less worse then punching a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So how many of you have donated to the local womens shelter. They need clothes, soap, toys, razors all the crap you would take if you weren't running out the door last minute. Focus your rage on helping women who couldn't pick up the phone and get 10 divorce attorney bringing her a 7 figure settlement in 2 hours.

• Locked thread