Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The thing that really stands out about the video is that he was clearly waiting for the doors to close. It makes it feel like he was planning it and has done this before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

Chris Benoit him.

Convince him to murder his wife and hang himself?

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Ramadu posted:

Holy poo poo this reporter on ESPN is saying that as of right now the ravens arent planning to cut him because of the salary cap but might deactivate him instead.

It would be kinda lovely to have to cut some other guy or renegotiate some dude's salary to make room for Ray Rice's cap hit. I hope they cut him regardless, but it would suck for anyone who is collateral damage here.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Aren't team twitter accounts and such usually just run by some dumb media intern?

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/509043216977371136

He's cut

quote:

The #Ravens have terminated RB Ray Rice's contract this afternoon.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Isn't he not allowed contact with the team right now due to the suspension?

Does this mean he is finding out via twitter?

If so, that's awesome.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

deathsuxdontdie posted:

I was kinda hoping the NFL would create a new rule for the Ravens where they had to force them to feed the ball to Rice until he got tackled so many times that his brain leaked out of his rear end in a top hat, but oh well.

His wife should divorce him now and take half of his wealth.

When I heard that he had no team support any more, I held some weird hope that his first game back would open with him receiving no blocking support and getting teed off on by unblocked defensive linemen and linebackers.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

I am a lousy gambler, but considering just how toxic he is and how old he is, I'd bet Rice never plays another snap.

I said this to a coworker earlier. I expected that him getting cut would be almost the same as a ban. No way he gets more than a training camp look.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Not currently, but Donte Stallworth committed DUI manslaughter and was reinstated

If I remember the details of that situation were a little crazy. Didn't the guy basically just walk out into the road in front of Stallworth's car?

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

quote:

The outrage over Ray Rice shows just how out of control modern feminism really is

I'm 130 pounds sopping wet. If video leaked of Ray Rice knocking ME out, Rice would have been given 4 games at most and people would shrug and go, "he probably deserved that rear end kicking. He swatted at him and must have been running his mouth."
If somebody gets a DUI, hardly anybody bats an eye. Nobody calls the narcissists who walk drunk into their automobile and then put people's loving lives at risk "the lowest scum of the earth." Until they actually kill one of their friends or family members, of course.
But hit a pwecious, innocent woman who could not POSSIBLY have "deserved it" because of how wonderful and amazing women are - benevolent creates that must be placed on pedestals - and you deserve to be BANNED FOR LIFE.
As it turns out, if something bad happens to a woman, it's the worst thing in the world.
Then you see all the ridiculous comments about how Rice should have "walked away." Walked away WHERE? He was in a loving elevator.
Of course, there's also the hilarious contradiction in claiming that men and women are equal, and women are so STRONG and INDEPENDENT...and then reacting as if it's CHILD ABUSE when a man hits a woman.
Rice should get 4 games and then be welcomed back, just the same as he would if he assaulted another man.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2fum7l/the_outrage_over_ray_rice_shows_just_how_out_of/

For some reason I always enjoy dipshits defending awful shitheads.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

If Ray Rice wanted to punch that guy in the loving face I'd actually be OK with that.

Reduce Ray Rice's suspension from forever to 1 year if he punches that face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Bigass Moth posted:

I didn't have great audio in the bar watching the game yesterday but I don't remember any discussion at all about Ray Rice. Did they bring it up in any way?

In an indirect way. They kept presenting it as the Ravens overcoming some terrible adversity to win games.

• Locked thread