Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

armoredgorilla posted:

The video was up when I posted it, but I guess it's gone now. It was Adam Schefter being really pissed off at the NFL.

http://on.aol.com/video/what-should-the-nfl-do-with-ray-rice--518405004
Mirror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Too bad the Ravens play the Steelers next week. I was hoping the fans could really give it to the Ravens.

Instead they'll look like hypocrites since their QB is a rapist.

Edit: Ray Rice would have gotten a longer suspension if he threw that punch at an opposing player on the field...

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Sep 8, 2014

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

I am not brave enough to post this in the GIF2014 thread. I mean, it's technically football.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Tzen posted:

Ray Rice: What? I only spit in her face, punched her, then punched her again, knocking her out.

"I could have curb stomped her but I showed impressive restraint."

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

football fuckerman posted:

No, it's been since Gendo left. And I don't like doing it either but every thread in this forum is ruined by bad posters

You are the most annoying person in the last 2 pages.

Please stop posting.

• Locked thread