Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
About a buncha of people going slowly insane.

just saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

not a big fan tbh

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
the season finale will reveal it all happened in the mind of a young boy with aspergers

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Medium Cool posted:

the season finale will reveal it all happened in the mind of a young boy with aspergers

I hope mark hammond walks up to the camera and says, this was all a recruiting tool and you feel for it.

Zillow commercial plays in the background.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

GET WITH IT MCGEE

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a show wherein a man is absolved of a crime early in the episode because he claimed everybody knew where they were or what they were doing when Bin Laden was killed

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my mom loves this show, she crushes hard on the old man

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0X7BC1GLp8

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Drink Cheerwine posted:

he played an extremely accurate florida 1960s astronaut for HBO

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Nonsense posted:

he played an extremely accurate florida 1960s astronaut for HBO

thanks for the tip, i'll let her know

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
if real federal agents understand computers as well as the ones in this show then it's a miracle America hasn't been crippled by a cyber attack yet

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

if real federal agents understand computers as well as the ones in this show then it's a miracle America hasn't been crippled by a cyber attack yet

irs lost hard drives

at least 30

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ColdReaches posted:

irs lost hard drives

at least 30

irs is suppose to be the one angency that's competent because uncle sam doesn't gently caress around when it comes to taxes

poo poo's hosed

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Yaldabaoth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
gently caress all cop shows for portraying the police as actual human beings and not the sub-human filth they are.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
the only thing mark harmon was ever good in was summer school

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

the best NCIS was JAG

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
whats up with goth old lady anyways

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

When the other people walked in I always start laughing out loud because I always expect them to squeeze in to.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Criminal Minds is loving retarded. fuckers over analyze every little detail. sometimes fuckers just murder people and do strange poo poo. nigga he didn't put glass in their eyes for any real reason gently caress you.

also the tech girl is never ever in the same room with them. she must smell awful if they won't even see her in person.

StdNormDist
May 2, 2010
NCIS is bad and you should feel bad. It's a cool hip elite cop dramedy brought to you by the twisted mind of Mark Hammond. LOL he slaps that guy on the head again after he called him boss LOL!

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
NCIS is a pretty bad show

America Rocks
Mar 23, 2007

Drink Cheerwine posted:

Same with my mom. The old man is David McCallum, right?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Medium Cool posted:

Not enough shows end like this. Scrubs could've been was the product of a legendary savant sperg mind.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

every lady cop is tougher than the men she co-stars with

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

ColdReaches posted:

I hope mark hammond walks up to the camera and says, this was all a recruiting tool and you feel for it.

Zillow commercial plays in the background.

I FEEL ASLEEP

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What's with the 40 year old that dresses like a teenage goth. They still doing that poo poo?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
that goth thing was hot at first, but the longer it went on, the more it got sad and I found it difficult to masturbate.

Also all marines are psychos apparently.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ive been binge watching criminal minds and its truly a terrible show. i like the parts where they're all "stabbing is a replacement for the sex act. the unsub must be impotent"

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

mng posted:

that goth thing was hot at first, but the longer it went on, the more it got sad and I found it difficult to masturbate.

Also all marines are psychos apparently.

everyones a potential psycho, but marines are statistically proven to be able to gently caress more poo poo up due to superior regimented discipline. this is why insurance is higher for 18-wheelers.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Fandyien posted:

ive been binge watching criminal minds and its truly a terrible show. i like the parts where they're all "stabbing is a replacement for the sex act. the unsub must be impotent"

I watched a bunch of SVU episodes recently and they would literally never get a conviction if the offender didn't admit to it for plot reasons.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Criminal Minds is loving retarded. fuckers over analyze every little detail. sometimes fuckers just murder people and do strange poo poo. nigga he didn't put glass in their eyes for any real reason gently caress you.

also the tech girl is never ever in the same room with them. she must smell awful if they won't even see her in person.

my favorite part of that show is that whenever anybody comes up with some ridiculously convoluted logic leaps nobody ever questions them and they are always 100% right

or the oart in every cop show where they go "hey dude we got you on a bunch of cirmcusntancial evidence" and the guys goes "ok time to confess everything"

babypolis fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Sep 9, 2014

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i like how every bad guy on every cop show is either a super terrorist or master mind sadistic criminal

bring back adam 12

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
actually don't it would be super dark and terrible, just replace all modern cop shows with adam 12 replays

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Thank god that NCIS New Orleans is here, to fill the Treme shaped hole in America's heart.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

jscolon2.0 posted:

Thank god that NCIS New Orleans is here, to fill the Treme shaped hole in America's heart.

that boat shaped like a collapsed pancreas or a b anana

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

jscolon2.0 posted:

*Emeril Lagasse says a swear-word while walking off; gray-freeze-frame*

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Nonsense posted:

*Emeril Lagasse says a swear-word while walking off; gray-freeze-frame*

意伊勢d王rびrthだ7y

うm位いせ

UMMMM

i ICED your birhday cake with powdered confectioners' cane, massah. but show went "BAM" & niggres popped out

please conduct inquiry as to why

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
What are some good episodes/arcs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

-Blackadder- posted:

What are some good episodes/arcs?

mcgee is on a diet