Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.
Could you clarify, do we take the undead to school with us? If so then that is my vote, else Hairdresser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.
mayhem

Because if you have undead and aren't causing mayhem what is the point?
After all the undead don't kill... they recruit.

Ouroborus fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Sep 25, 2014

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Wait for Master Max to notice you.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Agree and act cool.

Bastienne is so totally over the undead, dude.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Technically what she did there was desecrating a corpse. Clearly the best response is full on Undead Attack

If the zombies retain some memory, taking the hair dresser might let us get free haircuts for the undead... FOREVER.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Recruit more skeletons at the graveyard

Ouroborus fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 29, 2014

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Sheesh, Bastienne is going to be picked on by all the other necromancers. "Where's your undead army?! I see like five deads. That's enough to like, harass a kindergarten class."

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Saucy!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Zombies ate my chip shop employees!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

C-C-COMBO
I detect no possibility this could backfire.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Hopefully the undead horde still remembers how to attack!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Go to bed early
By CYOA logic Bastienne will find a portal to a world made entirely out of dead things between her sheets. Either that or trick or treaters will keep her awake anyway.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

wait
Are there a lot of stupid deaths in this cyoa?

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

> Kiss Sam

Hopefully the zombie doesn't get a boner, the skeletons either at that.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Darth TNT posted:

It's a good attempt, but your pun delivery falls flat. I rate it 5 out of 10.

BAM!KISS!POW!

I thought it was pretty punny -- no bones about it.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Automatic Slim posted:

rear end in a top hat

The ancient vampire, late known as rear end in a top hat... Awesome!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Cathulhu posted:

All that stuff about stakes, garlic and crucifixes. Is it true?
Does he approve of the depiction of vampires in film and TV?
Why does the humerus do what it does?

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Fangz posted:

Ornate skulls? Did we just upgrade to lichs? We should ask the vampire.

Daaaaad! Were you touching my undead army?!?!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Impassioned speech...

Aw hell who am I kidding

Slaughter!

'cause you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Slaughter Max, see how mighty he really is.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Walk boldly past them

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I can't believe that worked, sweet!

Anyway

Teen Rebel! gently caress you Dad, you can't tell me what to do, you don't even have fangs!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

We'd be boned without Skeletons

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Kill max, Maximum carnage!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Seems weird that the people the undead kill aren't coming back.
Obviously we need more of 'em from the graveyard.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Force of Will

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

We're just a wage-necromancer working the graveyard shift

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Say Hi As long as he dies before telling anyone he'll not be able to increase our detection rating.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

To the graveyard!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Titanic We don't want the Banshee pissed at us.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

We ain't afraid of no Lord Byron looking bastard. Head out

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

"This room kinda sucks..."

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Follow that bus!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Swim Swim hungry!

We'll just have to hope that a river will give up her dead, even if the lakes and oceans do not.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Loot the car!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Let's call him rear end in a top hat

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

T-man posted:

Vampire Yip Yip.

yup yup

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Crepuscule Adepte posted:

I bet we can lecture the cop. Let's try to lecture the cop!

Answer the door.

Tell him we're a freewoman on the land and the law he enforces isn't applicable to us. Sovereign Necromancer!

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Invite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

This room is terrible, yo. My parents hosed here.

• Locked thread