Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
yo
yo
no
the bubble's getting bigger
yo at me, moo cow.
View Results

• Locked thread
Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
http://imgur.com/hE6GAbE

was just about to make a thread about this. Somehow they've managed to make the app worse!? There's no longer any delay when you press on someone to yo them, so it's harder to yo several people in a row. Also sometimes you press someone's name and the yo seems to go through but their name doesn't shoot to the top of the list and you press them again and it flies away and you're left wondering "am I spamming some new zealandian farmer/student with yo's ???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Smythe posted:

I just sent you one

yo

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
wait how can I send hashtags to all my YOSPOS yo pals

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Groovy

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Miley Virus posted:

hey yo hey

im MILEYVIRUS

YO

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

57Hz posted:

if you press and hold a user you send them a link, but to what?

I tried to send links to goatse.info to a few people right now, please c/d if it worked or what happened

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
too bad

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mathhole posted:

i guess if you tap the * in the notifications it tries to take you to the link

i don't know how to send these links, tho (maybe anroid is just poo poo)

I copied the url in my browser and then held their name till a bar filled up

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mathhole posted:

let me know if any of you want the link too

yes please. Also I've added a profile pic to my Yo account, please swipe right at my name and have a look!!

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
thx for the cool dragon Smythe

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
rhino dick rofl good stuff

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
SFWGORDON just wanted to let you know, normal YO's are pretty played out at this point, we Yo early adopters are all about profile pics and sending links

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mathhole posted:

It's there an app where I'm using my computer but I want to yo myself an Internet link so I do that?

Just use your second phone, duh.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

minivanmegafun posted:

oh it's the yo thread. everyone in yo gets a yo.

what's your nom de yo?

edit: I'm guessing its minivanmegafun.

Sometimes when I yo the screen flashes and it doesn't say 'sent yo'. Then I press the name until I get a 'sent yo'. Does it send a yo every time I press? hmmery

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Oct 2, 2014

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
yo gently caress off with the angry cows moo

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
has anyone gotten this yo your location stuff to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

minivanmegafun posted:

yeah works for me, just double-yo.

SENT @YO!

I see you! Have you tried the food at Dusek's

Edit: Here's the top review of Yo on the app store:

Saved thousands of lives!!

by mariofan248

I was a hostage, witnessing the hacked nuclear missiles launched and headed straight for the earth. I had no idea where they were going to impact, but all I knew is that a lot of innocent lives were going to end if I did not act soon. The criminal hackers begin celebrating in victory, realizing that their work was almost complete. Running out of time, I remembered Yo. I snatched my phone out of my back pocket and Yo'd the SDI. They immediately became aware of the danger and stopped every missile from hitting the surface of the earth. Many of us would not be alive today if not for this app. Yo has saved us in many ways in the past, present, and future. Thanks, Yo!

Syncopated fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 8, 2015

• Locked thread