Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm hankering for pizza tonight. And I figure, why not get some 9/11 themed pizza and bread sticks?

Thoughts on who I should get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fargo Fukes posted:

(falling like) Dominos.

That pizza would give me the running shits for weeks. Thats more like the Ebola pizza.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

Little Caesars

Pizza pizza

drat you know I wish they delivered cause the closest to me is like 30 minutes away by el train.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Tony's New York Pizza and Thermite

Good point I should get new york style.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Smeego posted:

whichever place will make the twin towers out of beef and sausage on your pie. get really indignant if they dont do it

I bet I could get Dominos to draw the towers on the box.

E:
but gently caress eating dominos.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The Pentagon has a Sbarro in it as well as a Pizza Hut, so one of those.

I don't think Sbarro delivers and I'm Lazy so its looking like Pizza Hut. But do they have new york style?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

Go local, thin crust Italian or thick crust greasy cheddar Greek

Theres a place across from me. Luigi's they make a GREAT pizza. I'm gonna try their new york tonight. Reasonably priced too.

Thanks guys. We'll honor 9/11 with breadsticks crashing into my NY pizza one way or another.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

Yay Luigi! Support your local pizza shoppe

Guys been in Chicago for like 20+ years great old man. Really knows how to make a Sicilian pizza.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SymfonyMan posted:

Be a G and make your own pizza the only way pizza should be made:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/chicago-style-pizza-recipe.html

If it's for tonight you have the 4hrs it takes for the dough to rise!

itt we have strong opinions about pizza

I make pizzas all the time. I'm just loving lazy today.

My pizzas are godlike.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SymfonyMan posted:

Here's a lame story: I usually make my own food because... and when I was making a no budget pitch to NBC I bought a bunch of frozen pizzas because I knew I wouldn't have time to make anything.

Anyway, as I was scanning my food some craggley old lady stopped, looked down and then back up and said, "so this is how you eat" and huffed away.

And that's my old lady food shaming me story. I'm hoping it will be made into an epic movie one day.

You should have chloroformed her as she exited the store and said, "No this is how YOU will eat!"

Then fade to black for commercial break come back and had her tied to a steel chair bolted to the floor of a dark basement where you begin to force feed her the frozen pizzas.

Next episode preview of NCSIAFBSUV Crime detectives.

Feeding people till they die.
Of course the feeder would target one of the main cast they meet at a whole foods grocery store who makes a snide remark about some food in their basket at checkout.

E:
I haven't slept so my grammar and spelling are far worse than usual.

E2:

Seriously though I love making pizzas but I'd have to clean too much and I don't wanna do that. Like I get string cheese stuff it in the crust with pepperoni and oh my god the calories skyrocket.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Sep 11, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SymfonyMan posted:

You kid, but that was the exact plot synopsis of the 17th episode (production not aired) of Punky Brewster.

haha sounds about right for Punky Brewster. I vaguely remember that show as a child.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SymfonyMan posted:

I like this idea. Or better yet, order from two different places and try to get them to show up at the same time and when you answer the door tell them you will only pay for one of them and you don't know what kind of game they are trying to play.

Make them fight for it.

Or better yet order a pizza from dominos to pizza hut and pizza hut to dominos.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

exspurt analcyst posted:

Got me thinkin about a chicago style with pineapple & ham for tonite.

That's truly a terrorist pizza.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

:stare:

Holy poo poo some of these are scary

Yeah you left out the part where Henry barters with the doctor to cut open Brandon to remove the stamps.

Rapman the Cook posted:

which one is closest to New Yorkers inhaling the dead bodies of pulverised/burned WTC workers.

Probably Dominos I wouldn't be surprised if their pizza causes cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Direwolf posted:

Yo you live like next to me

:coolfish: he does make great pizza

:mrgw:
I am next to you.

We should get some food at kumas sometime or somethin.

Got my pizza.

Its amazing guys. This is by far the best thin crust new york style i've had in a while holy poo poo the cheese is just oozing. Like the broken glass and dead bodies falling from the towers that fateful day. Only thought on this pizza is I wish the crust was a little bit crispier and had a better crunch. Much like the sound the bodies made when they hit the pavement.

• Locked thread