Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sorted into th same house so like its all , ok , gently caress , wht do we do??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
every kid at hogwarts sorted into the same house and there is a huge party

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
no. I just read the books. They were ok.

naem
May 29, 2011

This is a very good point and a key flaw youve disclvovered in the societal structure in the imaginary universe found in the smash hit children's literature series "warld of wardcramt" by author h.g. Wells

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
harry pooter was way better than eragon

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
that would be insane

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nah, not really

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

no but I wondered what one of those living photograph things of goatse would be like

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
was that the lizard guy in mass effect? I only played the first one

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

no but I wondered what one of those living photograph things of goatse would be like

holy poo poo

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

naem posted:

This is a very good point and a key flaw youve disclvovered in the societal structure in the imaginary universe found in the smash hit children's literature series "warld of wardcramt" by author h.g. Wells

uhhhh wrong, just wrong.

I;m pretty sure hogwarts is from [i]game of thrones[i] by jrr martin

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hogwarts is in the movie Scary Movie 2

naem
May 29, 2011

Outpost22 posted:

uhhhh wrong, just wrong.

I;m pretty sure hogwarts is from [i]game of thrones[i] by jrr martin

"samweel eat the egg"

Smashmuff Buggins, frodoo, the Shired

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i never read these books and saw like amybe the first two movies? but i kept falling asleep during them.

anyway what i want to know is why the gently caress hasn't anyone made comedy movie yet about wizard college? frat wizard dudes using magic to pound beers and do pranks and poo poo.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I did, once, before i hit puberty and stopped reading kid books

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Light Gun Man posted:

i never read these books and saw like amybe the first two movies? but i kept falling asleep during them.

anyway what i want to know is why the gently caress hasn't anyone made comedy movie yet about wizard college? frat wizard dudes using magic to pound beers and do pranks and poo poo.

because that would be real stupid

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
hogwarts isn't real and its a stupid name too and you are a stupid poster so kill you'reslef

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
:(

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Voldemort. Just say his loving name you pansies. I mean how can an entire society collectively be such pussies?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
lol if you talk about harry potter in 2014

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TheRatboyGenius posted:

lol if you talk about harry potter in 2014

what else are we gonna talk about? Marvel Comics?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

what else are we gonna talk about? Marvel Comics?

lol if you like super heroes.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Light Gun Man posted:

i saw the movies but kept falling asleep during them = i saw the movies but i really want all of you to know that i agree that they're retarded movies for fags that adults shouldn't be watching oh god oh god please don't make fun of me

i mean seriously dude if you're actually falling asleep during a movie you probably have narcolepsy or something

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you just know some wizard has used the sorting hat as a jizz receptacle at some point

e: i mean why else would it look so grumpy

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
im a huffelpuf

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TheRatboyGenius posted:

lol if you like super heroes.

Its a good escape

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

but what about second quittich

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

whats hogwarts.... PRECIOUS eh whats hogwarts ha ha ha

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hogfarts

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

THE PENETRATOR posted:

harry pooter was way better than eragon

Not a high bar

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hobohemian posted:

Voldemort. Just say his loving name you pansies. I mean how can an entire society collectively be such pussies?

Yeah and voldemort only killed like a few dozen people. Hitler killed millions and his name is basically a punchline.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
why didn't hermione want to say voldemort's name? she was raised as a muggle. why would she so quickly internalize an ingrained taboo from wizard culture

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Its a good escape

Escape from what???

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Dumbledore 69ing Voldemort itt

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Escape from what???

New York.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Escape from what???

harry potter fanfiction

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

I set myself up for that one.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Escape from what???

my life. I like to read in my off hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

my life. I like to read in my off hours.

Why would you wanna escape from your life? I bet it's awesome as gently caress! Better than mine too, considering you have a job. You know what I hate about escaping from life? It's never fails to catch you again.

• Locked thread