Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i never read these books and saw like amybe the first two movies? but i kept falling asleep during them.

anyway what i want to know is why the gently caress hasn't anyone made comedy movie yet about wizard college? frat wizard dudes using magic to pound beers and do pranks and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i saw the movies but kept falling asleep during them = i saw the movies but i really want all of you to know that i agree that they're retarded movies for fags that adults shouldn't be watching oh god oh god please don't make fun of me

i mean seriously dude if you're actually falling asleep during a movie you probably have narcolepsy or something

My girlfriend was watching it and the chair was comfortable ok.

One time I fell asleep at the movies watchin Titan AE but that was an ok movie, what I remember anyway. Sometimes you just fall asleep, man. I also had friends that worked at the theatre who would come by at like midnight and ask if i wanted to go see a movie for free that was pretty cool.

• Locked thread