Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
what the gently caress redshirt

How did you know that I friggin love trains?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
when kinsey did his reports, he found enough men and women without sexual desires to classify them on his scale, as "X". this was well before the rise of psychiatric medication, so i think saying that there are some people without any sexual desires and calling them asexual, and perhaps throwing in people who'll have sex to please a partner but won't seek it out etc., is hardly unreasonable.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 685 days!)

not sure if people that don't gently caress are human??? don't care though. please, don't gently caress.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Seriously, someone explain this trains thing to me.
I need to know who I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB76u_d3Pyw

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 685 days!)

it means you're autistic and your dick doesn't work, steve.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Nameless_Steve posted:

Seriously, someone explain this trains thing to me.
I need to know who I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB76u_d3Pyw

Something about the autism spectrum. Do you have a hard time making and keeping eye contact?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Effectronica posted:

when kinsey did his reports, he found enough men and women without sexual desires to classify them on his scale, as "X". this was well before the rise of psychiatric medication, so i think saying that there are some people without any sexual desires and calling them asexual, and perhaps throwing in people who'll have sex to please a partner but won't seek it out etc., is hardly unreasonable.

Nope, sorry, it's literally impossible that there are people out there that don't want to gently caress me, there is something wrong with anyone who thinks they don't want my sex and they are wrong for thinking it.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Nope, sorry, it's literally impossible that there are people out there that don't want to gently caress me, there is something wrong with anyone who thinks they don't want my sex and they are wrong for thinking it.

same

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson
can't wait till i get a qt3.14 marfan's syndrome gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

The Mutato posted:

can't wait till i get a qt3.14 marfan's syndrome gf