Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

notice this thread started about straight people fitting in and now the thread is full of lesbians and weird sex toys

pretty sure the homo agenda is working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

MOOBS! posted:

notice this thread started about straight people fitting in and now the thread is full of lesbians and weird sex toys

Your avatar is legitimately hilarious. It reminds me of a bowl of mashed potatoes that you just happen to find a face in.

Also: if you want weird sex toys, let me introduce you to the sqweel. :thumbsup:

((how do you even BEGIN to clean that...??))

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Freakbox posted:

http://youtu.be/c-2KKHOXnY4?t=6m50s

this is actually relevant to the conversation. :xd:

This is so typical for dykes i actually watched this exact routine 2 days ago :j: :hf: :j:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

MOOBS! posted:

It always does. All posters proudly proclaim their gayness in every thread, we rule the forums! :slick:

So, lesbian question, is owning a cat a requirement? Then again I have a cat too, so maybe it's a blanket gay thing?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Typical in that we have a global hivemind and have watched the same YouTube clips to week, not that Mae Martin is our cliche hot comic of choice bc that is obviously Jo brand :allears:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Not having and not wanting one is a deep red flag, like, some burgundy poo poo

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

I'm not sure if it's a blanket requirement or not; hmm. I got Percival//Fatling for my birthday six years ago, when my ex took me to "look at the kitties" because I'd been having a bad day. He jumped out of the kennel, dug his claws into my shirt, and refused to let go. Ex walked in on me crying while they tried to pull a kitten off of my cardigan, so I got a kitty for my birthday. :3:

Why does everybody on this forum pretend to be gay? Cute Stories, Scary Sex Toys ITT

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Sep 12, 2014

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

are there dog lesbians? its cool that you guys like cats but dogs are slightly superior (i like both) and i think going to the dog park with a lesbian with a great dane or something would be real fun

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Fruity Gordo posted:

Not having and not wanting one is a deep red flag, like, some burgundy poo poo

Gotcha, so it's like when a guy doesn't like Bette Midler.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

a hole-y ghost posted:

here's an epic memester image macro to show how I feel about this post

If you are going to wear something that sexy, don't block your bulge. Own that poo poo.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Gotcha, so it's like when a guy doesn't like Bette Midler.

Fucken exactly :3:

Vegeta
Sep 11, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Chris Awful posted:

If you are going to wear something that sexy, don't block your bulge. Own that poo poo.

lol I'm the really skinny guy in the middle

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

MOOBS! posted:

are there dog lesbians? its cool that you guys like cats but dogs are slightly superior (i like both) and i think going to the dog park with a lesbian with a great dane or something would be real fun

I can't wait until I live in a house so I can get a doggie again, living in a flat sux. To have a garden I had to go and claim an empty lot across the road and I want to get a collie so we can dance together (and later herd livestock on my big gay fibre farm) :kimchi:

http://youtu.be/HBqlEZ0eWuQ

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I've got a headache in my pants.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't pretend to be gay, OP, because, like you, I'm super, SUPER straight.
*has LPSG.org open in another tab*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Rickycat posted:

aint nothing wrong with some sweet sensual love

sometimes passion can take us all, and thats okay

just appreciatin the male physique if thats gay then well!

but if you into pussy, well i cant blame you there!

This is disgusting .

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Phil Niekro posted:

welcome to the Gay Boy Sauna i think youll have a lot of fun here

remember to check out our exclusive twink forum-- Fine Young Asses and Dick

i looked on fyad and think it's really funny but a little mean. i dont think anybody there posting is gay.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Read my avatar.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
I'm straight

but I'm a woman so

am I gay

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

no. are you fit?

Gravy Fries
May 29, 2014

MOOBS! posted:

Yar, but we all seem to have Pomeranians for some reason (or at least all the lesbians in Pet Island did, back when it was Pet Island and I actually read it). Hope I didn't destroy your big dog dyke dreams

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Flenser posted:

Yar, but we all seem to have Pomeranians for some reason (or at least all the lesbians in Pet Island did, back when it was Pet Island and I actually read it). Hope I didn't destroy your big dog dyke dreams

The dog lesbians I've known were into pit bulls

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Ebola Roulette posted:

I'm straight

but I'm a woman so

am I gay

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Edit: It occurs to me that I should stop loving posting about this because it's probably getting annoying.

Instead, imagine I said something about dicks.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
It's all just a joke man. I can safely say I have never really wanted to feel the sensation of a cock sliding over my tongue and down my throat, tears forming in the corner of my eyes as I gag a little, the feel of a firm masculine hand interwoven with my hair as it holds me in place, my hands pressing against rock hard abs as I half hardheartedly try to push him away.

Never entered my mind.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I'm bi, it's pretty rad

bisexuality is the best sexuality

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SirDan3k posted:

It's all just a joke man. I can safely say I have never really wanted to feel the sensation of a cock sliding over my tongue and down my throat, tears forming in the corner of my eyes as I gag a little, the feel of a firm masculine hand interwoven with my hair as it holds me in place, my hands pressing against rock hard abs as I half hardheartedly try to push him away.

Never entered my mind.

I didn't just get a little hard reading that

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Portals posted:

I'm bi, it's pretty rad

bisexuality is the best sexuality

Right? It's like "yo, heteros and homos, open your eyes and see the beauty of everyone" you almost feel kind of sorry for them. Like they're going through life with one eye perpetually closed.

#bisexualmasterrace

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
i dont know op i just love rimming male buttholes, sucking mancock, getting my rear end rammed by a nice stiff pecker, and pretending to be gay

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
waaaait a minute the guy from WHAM! was gay??

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Al Cowens posted:

cuz im gay

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
im gay4pay

totes no homo though

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
*covers self in oil except for my tiny jorts*

*Looks at OP, bites fingertip*

Hey OP... guess what

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I am a woman, ask me anything

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
last tuesday I was so loving gay and told everyone about it but nobody gave a poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tujague posted:

waaaait a minute the guy from WHAM! was gay??

ur gay

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

:nyan: :rory: :nyan: :rory: :nyan: :rory: :nyan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB0i3U2U49w
:nyan: :rory: :nyan: :rory: :nyan: :rory: :nyan:

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

pretending?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
I want the op to gently caress my pos rear end.

• Locked thread