Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
instagram but for farts <- this is a million dollar idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

proof of concept posted:

instagram but for farts <- this is a million dollar idea

soundcloud but for farts

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
https://www.ahab.com......

Like Tinder but exclusively for Slamwhales looking to get harpooned....

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
A cheap and also bad rip off of somethingawful where the more extreme and distasteful views held by sexually undesirable people can be freely expressed

oh

wait

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Don Tacorleone posted:

No kidding if this was well made and caught on, it would be popular

And then somebody on the lsit would die mysteriously and it would be like a bad horror movie

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ruby got Railed posted:

And then somebody on the lsit would die mysteriously and it would be like a bad horror movie

Well it's basically a death pool, Doug Stanhope has run one for years

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

vanilla.reviews - a site that reviews vanilla ice cream from ice creameries all over the world to find the best vanilla ice cream

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gaz2k21 posted:

https://www.ahab.com......

Like Tinder but exclusively for Slamwhales looking to get harpooned....

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.videogames.com

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
MyrSpace: It's a social networking site exclusively for people who have worked on the Mir Space Station.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
a site for 40 yr old virgins to hang out that is NOT an anonymous imageboard

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Make a social networking site that is secretly has an ant colony simulator built in so people make an account and then come back several hours later to find that their profile has been dismantled into sections by ants and stored away in underground chambers as fertilizer for various mold and fungus farms.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
make a website that emulates a rails environment so people can make their own web pages on ur web page

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
The Etsy of cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Pochoclo posted:

A website like keepass (password vault), except for im gay posts. You sign up, then you click a button and you get an "im gay" to post, and it is added to a database. You can keep track of every "im gay" post you have posted since the beginning of time.

You can select a variety of styles: the classic "im gay", the victorian england "I'm gaye", the low key but polite "i'm gay", "i am gay", also varying levels of capitalization, like the punk rock "I'M GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY".

throw a yoda twist in there

gay, i am

• Locked thread