Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
yep it is pretty hosed up OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Neukoln19 posted:

On a related note lottery winners often have sucky lives post-winning.

Source: something I read on the 'net

yeah the people who would be best served by lottery winnings don't buy the tickets in the first place

rest assured if you give me a winning lottery ticket my life will improve

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

zoux posted:

One the one hand I think people should be allowed to do what they want with their money on the other hand, uhhhhhhhh.

that's a whole different issue than the fact that there's a state-run system of skimming money from poor people

if you think playing the lottery is a cool game then you could design one with fair odds and have that be state-run but as it is it's just evil

Jeffrey of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Sep 15, 2014

• Locked thread