Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

texaholic posted:

2) I will always buy small, fuel efficient and durable cars. I drive a 2006 Honda Civic now. It costs me nothing to fill up and next to nothing to insure ($25/month from Insurance Panda… woohoo!). I will not drive when I don’t need to, and use public transportation whenever possible.

public transportation>?? what about the free market there bub

texaholic posted:

Why not try living in your means for once? No wonder we have a debt crisis.

actually it is good for the economy for people to spend dont you even wash the nudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i phones are pretty good i guess.....good at doing everything an android phone can do except flash and have anormal charger port BWHAHA :twister:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
voted 3 tbh

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Janderbuilt posted:

Is "I don't even own a cell phone" the new "I don't even own a tv" ?

no it is the new "i dont even have sex"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Copley Depot posted:

I had to discreetly comfort one of my students today. They happened to see the story and a picture of the shirt in question while they were checking their phone before class. They started to hyperventilate and shake, and I had to take them into a quiet and empty area to see if they were OK. This student, who I will not name for obvious reasons, has PTSD and had been triggered by the image.

• Locked thread