Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I didn't watch Raw but I DID just discover my love of hard ciders and Super Mario 3D World. I suggest more people not watch Raw and instead go have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What did Ambrose do to make people think he's turning?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

WWE sucks a whole lot.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

If Dean turns heel, hoo-boy! That's some next level hilarious.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

why in the blue hell is Chris Jericho fighting Orton? This is almost as useless as Orton/Kane.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Hopefully Cena will stand up and say he should job, hell he should have probably told Vince not to destroy Bray the way he did 3 weeks ago

That will literally never happen in any situation under any circumstances.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Don't waste $60 on the Network. Buy cool things instead like beer or Nintendo games.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

What if I don't drink and don't play Nintendo games then :smugbert:

Nerd.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan is a politicking shitheel who fakes injuries so he doesn't have to put over Batista.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

Stop projecting. Wrestling acts as if Samoans are savages, and I posted an article about how they were actually really chill.

Take solace in the fact that not a single person cares.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

Okay, apparently Hideo Itami is both a reference to Hideo Nomo and... a Naruto character.

NXT snowflakes:

Neville vs Zayn vs Breeze vs Kidd: ****1/2
Disagree

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

A few years back, Dave had an awesome aside about hypothetical AJ and Daffney fans.

"Ya know she's pretty hot but I might be able to get a shot at her where someone like Eve Torres, there's no way."

Big Dave is selling himself short. Dude was the hottest ring rat in AJW.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Is it weird that I really like Triple H as a person? Because he just seems like the coolest guy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Usos are bad their superkicks are incredibly sub par.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Tickets to Larryland are still available. He'll even throw in a demonstration on cinching up the STF for free. :getin:

Well, here it is. A completely wrong post. Everyone admire it for a moment, just soak it in before moving on.

I'll loving fight you Chokes McGee

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Valeyard posted:

I will stand by you, whether you like it or not.

Please don't take my side Valeyard.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

Metal sucks

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That Royal Rumble is one of my favorite wrestling moments of the year. I love whenever the crowd just starts making GBS threads on WWE in general.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Almost cried laughing during the main event finish. WWE is #realbad

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Unironically loved Mark Henry crying to the National Anthem. Made me care about a match that I had negative interest in.

Please let Ambrose/Rollins have an actual match with an actual ending.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pro Wrestling is really really great right now thanks in very little part to WWE.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Is Bull Dempsy just a dollar store version of Bull Nakano?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

The endless bleating about match endings does make a ton of sense when you realize that any given IWC forum is like 98% puro marks

Please watch New Japan Pro Wrestling.

• Locked thread