Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Man I'm really tempted about buying this game, but I also just spent a bunch of money on Evolve and still got winter sale games to play.

Looking forward to analysis of how it plays in the upcoming alpha so I know if I should buy access or wait until summer/beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Ninogan posted:

I'm really liking the game and it's awesome to see a full loot MMO that doesn't suck completely but I have no motivation to play as they will just wipe everything in like 3 weeks and the game isn't probably launching for another year. Feels bad :(

Same sentiment here.
Game looks wonderful, but poo poo ends in 4 weeks cus alpha

I'll spend money on it in beta at the very least.
if the beta is a few months long that is or it doesn't wipe.

Edit:
So how does the ox and moving crap between towns work? Any viable trading stuff in there at the moment or is that further down the line?

ThndrShk2k fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Feb 3, 2015

• Locked thread