Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
did albion do something lately or add a share button or something? i moderate some forums and run some other stuff and am seeing a disgustingly massive uptick on new account signup spam linking to the albion site; in addition to hundreds more bans per day on my twitch chat for those urls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
is it worth paying $100 for this pile of poo poo i'm pretty sure they've badly tried to shill on SA too and gotten banned for it

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Aurra posted:

So I bought into this game and enjoy it, but don't really have the spare time to devote to a MMO currently. Any goons interested in my account? It's the 100$ fancypants package. v :v: v

If you want to throw some Steam credit my way in exchange or something like that it would be pretty neat, but not required. (Feel free to send PMs)

Sent you a PM, will steam. :v

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
hi, ok. how many days are left in this round?

@Forgotton - check pm

Impotence fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Feb 9, 2015

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
do you speak russian btch?

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

FireWhizzle posted:

I'm also open to any help other goons want to provide, provided you have the programming/UIX experience to not make a potato

i'll help i make french fries

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
hi i'm here let's play

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
stormgale me and eonwe are playing with you ??

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
i'm eonwe and stormgale

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Zasze posted:

This guild leader talk is dumb, we are throwing together a guild for the alpha tests and we will learn the game and have fun if someone pops up who really really wants to be internet fantasy space king then they can totally doing it but calling dibs now is stupid.

:colbert:

fake edit:
dibs

eonwe is literally a professional internet space king, he's led like 20-30+ goon guilds in different mmos by this point

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Jackard posted:

lets list all the upcoming sandbox mmos, i will start

this
Crowfall vaporware
Das Tal mobalike
Haven and Hearth reboot
???

- salem is relaunching
- archeage is dead
- tree of life is coming out this month, but korean, so we know it's bad

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Jackard posted:

Is Tree of Life really sandbox? I thought it was a Ragnarok Online remake.

tree of saviour is a lovely p2w themepark
tree of life is a lovely (??) kmmo sandbox that is on early access steam already

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
http://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/32w4jw/salem_the_permadeath_crafting_mmorpg_set_to/

there's also this, 'Salem the Permadeath Crafting MMORPG set to release June 19th'

which is going to be legendarily bad/hilarious

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
is it too much to ask to be able to finally have a mmo where i can ride guildmates like horses?

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
but you're leading the albion guild eowne

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Iazarus posted:

I think there are still a few of us waiting on slack invites who've posted in the albion goons forum.

You can automatically request an invite in auth page now. 'slack' should be a menu option at the top.

Impotence fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Jun 22, 2015

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

DirtyTalk posted:

registered on albiongoons - no activation email yet, am I supposed to show some titties or something?

you were on a vpn/proxy that was previously used for heavy spamming and blacklisted on just about everything, so the forum software auto trapped the reg for moderation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
it's called ptsd

• Locked thread