Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
i was hanging out at the top of some stairs, and down below these kids were talking, and they flipped a coin. something came over me, and i just reached out and grabbed it. 'guess we'll have to flip another,' i grabbed that one too. they kept flipping and i kept grabbing, easy as pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
i dont feel good about taking those kids money, but its just the natural order of things. i was the king of the castle, and they were dirty rascals

i am he

what the... posted:

i was hanging out at the top of some stairs, and down below these kids were talking, and they flipped a coin. something came over me, and i just reached out and grabbed it. 'guess we'll have to flip another,' i grabbed that one too. they kept flipping and i kept grabbing, easy as pie

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
How To Become Rich At the Top of Some Stairs by Apt Gangbang

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Hi, I'm Apt Gangbang here to show you today how to get rich at the top of some stairs. Thanks for buying my audio book! First, you're going to need some stairs. Next, some patience. Finally, a scientifically open mind. What goes up must come back down, right? [sound of a coin being flipped and grabbed] [rich person laugh] Ha ha ha.Or does it?

i am he

WetNightmare posted:

Hi, I'm Apt Gangbang here to show you today how to get rich at the top of some stairs. Thanks for buying my audio book! First, you're going to need some stairs. Next, some patience. Finally, a scientifically open mind. What goes up must come back down, right? [sound of a coin being flipped and grabbed] [rich person laugh] Ha ha ha.Or does it?

the unabonger

WetNightmare posted:

beer pal

WetNightmare posted:

weird

by zen death robot
lol

i am he

ive started to do the little trick where you pull money out from behind somebody's ear. its just kind of a silly thing that most people get and have some fun with. well ive started to do it to every stranger i see, but i dont use my own coins, i just take whatever theyve got back there. it usually takes them a second to notice and by then im long gone.

dogcrash truther
I just dress up like a vending machine. You're really overcomplicating things.

dogcrash truther
Ever get a candy bar stuck in the dispenser? That was me.

bwatts

WetNightmare posted:

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

i make (piggy)bank out on the streets pretending to be homeless

beer pal

i set up a net in the wishing well to nab everyones coins. i used to feel bad about it, but then i realized nobody knows what they really need in life, so their wishes were probably poo poo anyway. oh, little girl wants a pony? wher eyou gonna stable it, in your back yard? think things through next time. poor guy wants a million dollars, sure, so he can turn into another venture capitalist fucktard, thats just what we need. im doing a public service, really, when you think about it.

tao of lmao

*coughs horribly* spare a quarter or a cigarette?

just practicing my routine.

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

Ever get a candy bar stuck in the dispenser? That was me.

vapoursquid

none other
when I see someone smoking I'll snatch the cigarette right out of their mouth as I walk by. usually they're so shocked they dont even realize its gone and theyll keep trying to smoke a phantom cigarette growing more and more confused as i walk off

the unabonger
I'm a modern day fisherman, instead of trolling the open ocean for fish, i troll the bottom of fountains for coins.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

the unabonger
haah, youre after marlins and durados? im all about the silver half dollars and liberty head gold coins

bwatts

i take a slightly more... 'honest' approach. i'm constantly carrying around acetone in case teenagers superglue pennies to the floor. i wear a gopro, too, to catch their reactions.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I have two proven methods
I wait at drive thrus for customers or cashiers to drop money in the hand off. they don't even care about that money, it's all for me.

I follow very fat or old people, anything they drop is up for grabs, change, children, dvd's.

my only enemy

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Sep 17, 2014

GEExCEE

some nice hustles I've found for some quick cash:

1. cigarette butts - everyone throws these out, but there's a little tobacco and paper left at the end. those can be hot items, if collected in enough quantity.
2. pennies - go into a gas station and see if they have any pennies in the change tray. ask for a pack of cigs, then takes the pennies when the guy's back is turned, and then act like you don't have the money
3. ever drop a quarter down the sewer drain? there's a goldmine down there. easier if you living in the sewers already
4. lots of the garbage that people are just throwing away is a perfectly good source of heat energy. burn the trash and sell it back to the grid for big bucks.
5. four leaf clovers - can take a while to find, but you can huck em to kids who don't know any better for at least a dollar a pop
6. online surveys - if you can get a few computers, you can do the same survey more than once, for a quick score

Sleepy Sip

WetNightmare posted:

dogcrash truther
Intro: "Way Down in a Hole" like in the Wire

[apartment gangbangs ride by in a solid gold convertible]
girl: dang that nigga crazy
me: yep
girl: he some kinda kingpin?
me: thats stairs money, girl. stairs money.

Outro: "Down in a Hole" unplugged version

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Noob: *midway up steps* Ok... *extreme concentration* I got this... *grabs for penny* Missed! drat!
Apt Gangbang: Hoo boy .. gonna be one of "those" days! :rolleyes::fh:

Diqnol

WetNightmare posted:

vapoursquid

none other

dogcrash truther posted:

Intro: "Way Down in a Hole" like in the Wire

[apartment gangbangs ride by in a solid gold convertible]
girl: dang that nigga crazy
me: yep
girl: he some kinda kingpin?
me: thats stairs money, girl. stairs money.

Outro: "Down in a Hole" unplugged version

holy lol

bog pixie

i can't believe thism . ive had this happen to me so many times, but im always the one at the bottom of the stairs. thousands of dollars. Gone. well i know how to stop it now, and im going to share my secret here in public so this will never happen again...

the trick is that one person can only carry maybe 1500 pounds maximum. its an estimate, thats not the point. the point is, keep flipping bigger and bigger o jects and the Opressor will keep catching them. work your way up with a tier structure like this:

-coins
-bigger coins (dollar coins, collectables)
-pancakes &omelettes
-discus
-sewer grates
-etc

eventually you will overwhelm them. by the time they realize that they aren't catching coins any more, well... it'll be too late. you will have already flipped across the Big container full of glue. then take the coins back as they lie trapped at the top of the stairs forever.

i am he

Ectral posted:

i can't believe thism . ive had this happen to me so many times, but im always the one at the bottom of the stairs. thousands of dollars. Gone. well i know how to stop it now, and im going to share my secret here in public so this will never happen again...

the trick is that one person can only carry maybe 1500 pounds maximum. its an estimate, thats not the point. the point is, keep flipping bigger and bigger o jects and the Opressor will keep catching them. work your way up with a tier structure like this:

-coins
-pancakes &omelettes
-discus
-sewer grates
-etc

eventually you will overwhelm them. by the time they realize that they aren't catching coins any more, well... it'll be too late. you will have already flipped across the Big container full of glue. then take the coins back as they lie trapped at the top of the stairs forever.

weird

by zen death robot

Ectral posted:

-coins
-pancakes &omelettes
-discus
-sewer grates
-etc

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW
just today i fund a dime on the floor, but it was tails. i picked it up anyways, what's the 'yob-approved method?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
superbowl ref: heads or tails call it in the air [flips coin]
apt gangbang: [at top of some stairs] heh heh heh [yoink!]
superbowl ref: [anime style sweat droplet] aaaaieee????????

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie

Diqnol

Ectral posted:

-coins
-pancakes &omelettes
-discus
-sewer grates
-etc

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WetNightmare posted:

superbowl ref: heads or tails call it in the air [flips coin]
apt gangbang: [at top of some stairs] heh heh heh [yoink!]
superbowl ref: [anime style sweat droplet] aaaaieee????????

Ace of Baes
a lot of people dont know this, but u can get all of the money in an atm by sim[ply entering the konami code in the key pad,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

dogcrash truther posted:

michael jackson walks into a bar and tosses a coin into the air. the coin soars gracefully through the air and flies into the coin slot of a jukebox. the jukebox sprouts legs and runs away

• Locked thread