Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Having friends is such a goddamn mystery to some people it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Korthal posted:

The markup for alcohol is worse than the markup for spirits.

Spirits are alcohol...

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I think someone left their account open and now their little brother is asking GBS questions.

Get prepped to give the sex talk guys.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I wonder if the OP has ever considered butt chugging? Halfway though a six pack(lol, lightweight), looks at the bottle and thinks, "Well, it would be cheaper."

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

:lol: if your neighborhood bar doesn't allow buttchugging

That's just not good business sense. I mean why even have the free peanuts or bacon(seriously, I've seen it in Wisconsin).

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why on earth does anyone have sex with women when you can just make an approximation of a vagina with a ziploc bag full of jello? I made some boobs out of old socks filled with rice, I just heat them up in the microwave and it's as good as the real thing without worrying about rejection.

I have something similar but I use it on my back when it hurts because I'm too lazy to do core exercises.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

How does this work? I mean, jello gets pretty sticky.

No, I mean I put boobs on it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Boinks posted:

Hell yeah for reals.

Wait, what's the point of a special bottle if you pour it into a glass? Doesn't that defy the entire point?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

VendaGoat posted:

Please cleanse the rational thoughts from your head with more malted hops.

They should introduce non-screw lids. Sealed extra tight for extra flavor.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ArbitraryC posted:

I believe they claimed the vortex bottle reduced resulted in a gentler pour with less foam. I'm pretty doubtful it does anything other than look novel though.

No, I can imagine people who drink coors don't know how to lift and tilt a glass 45 degrees before pouring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Left Hand makes a beer called 400 pound monkey. Maybe koko could double fist that one.

• Locked thread