Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Behind the exterior of clever humor and clumsy anxiety lies a mind wishing to voyage the
realms of the human spirit.  I have, unfortunately, lived a lonely life that has not offered
me the graces of a young woman's companionship, and so I hope one willing to give their heart 
to the lost may answer.

I'm a big fan of metal music of all sorts (old-school metal, death metal, power 
metal, melodic metal, thrash and generally a lot of underground metal in 
addition to some mainstream stuff) though I don't categorize myself as a metalhead and, in 
fact, highly resent the fanbase at large and refuse to associate with it.  I also greatly 
enjoy alternative rock from the '80s and '90s as well as '80s pop, which further 
serves to separate myself from aforementioned crowd.  I also have a great interest in 
sociology, psychology, philosophy, sexuality, sex and gender, 
popular culture, religion and spirituality.  I've also been an avid video gamer 
for most of my life, though my interest in the activity has waned in recent years.  

I spend most of my time browsing and posting on the Something Awful forums, which, 
coincidentally enough, is where I found out about this website.

I'd like to think of myself as a nice person, however I tend to be very selective of my 
pleasant nature and have a lot of trouble keeping it up when I'm frustrated.  Despite having a 
bit of an anger streak I'm a very un-macho guy and get very turned off by that sort of thing.  
I'm not afraid of showing any emotion as long as it's with someone close to me.  Though I 
generally tend to act in a clever or humorous manner, I have a very large penchant for being 
over-the-top and poetic in many situations, as well as within my own head.  I consider myself 
a spiritually open agnostic who looks at the subject with a lot of fascination and 
potential for self-betterment.

My attitude can be best summed up as a "circumstantial pessimist who doesn't believe in 
pessimism" or "I WANT TO BE HAPPY BUT MY LIFE WON'T LET ME sad".

--- What I'm Doing With My Life

Saving up enough money to finish training for my driver's license and not have to stay trapped 
with my "married" parents 24/7.  That and getting into Columbus State next quarter, assuming 
my jobless self can afford it.  I don't know if it's going to be English, Psychology, 
Philosophy, Theology, Sexology, some higher Sociology course like the ever 
horror-storied Women's Studies, Audio Engineering or something I couldn't have 
possibly thought of.  Hopefully I will be able to turn my life around first chance I get.

In the meantime I think about what I can do to change the world once I'm out in it.  That, and 
I'm currently making the most of my cheap-rear end microgym (a bench and two small weights, yay!) 
to achieve the manly body that will bring you orgasmic satisfaction.  Just you wait!

--- I'm Really Good At

Playing video games, obviously, but you don't care about that.  I consider myself a
cultural feminist good at understanding women and and the whole "her side of 
the story" thing.  At least I think I am.  I'm probably not, though.  sad  I can also write 
clever or witty opinion pieces, as well as uplifting and moving poetry and 
stories (though I don't tend to do either very often, so don't be surprised if I actually 
suck rear end at them).  I can figure a lot of things out about the world quite well since 
that's practically what my life is dedicated to.  I also have an Internet radio show that 
I meticulously craft in terms of structure and not-so-meticulously in terms of DJing.  The 
show is hosted by GBS FM which is publicly available only to Something Awful] members, 
but you can download archives of the showhttp://www.loudnessrace.com/radiokaraya/

--- The First Thing(s) People Usually Notice About Me

The long hair, obviously.  That and the nasty overbite I purposefully try to hide in my 
pics to keep from horrifying everyone.  I also am a bit quiet and socially anxious, having a 
hard time looking at people when they talk, and find myself very confused on what to say if 
it's not something of intense interest.  Basically Aspberger's Syndrome, clinically 
diagnosed.  I'm trying to do the best I can, but I fear it won't be enough for a significant 
other.  Please prove me wrong.  sad

--- I Spend a Lot of Time Thinking About

My interests, my life, stories, society and the future.  That and sex, which is 
pretty much the whole reason I'm here: to get my DFLGSLSDFSSDFLS cherry popped.  gently caress you if 
you think I'm pathetic for it; I'll track you down and shove a battle axe* up your rear end, 
motherfucker!

*I don't actually own a battle axe, so just replace with "largest and most horrifyingly 
painful gardening tool in sight" if you want to be accurate.

--- The Most Private Thing I'm Willing to Admit Here Is

In my 24 years of life I've never been in a single relationship.  Being a shy, obese mama's 
boy nerd in high school kind of does that to you.  And of course I waited approximately 5 
years to start college like the lazy rear end I was.  So if you wanna be my first, then here's your 
chance!  (Assuming I like you and you're good-looking.)

--- You should message me if:

You live within about 20 miles of my area, are at least somewhat attractive, and seem like my 
type.  Especially if you want to come to my house and gently caress my virile virgin self raw.  
Also if you're a goonette looking for a fellow goon to hook up with.  Or if you think 
I look like Scott Bakula.

I also tend to be more sexually attracted to older women than younger ones, so if you're in
your late 20s/30s and are willing to have sex with a guy my age, DEFINITELY send me a message.

Don't message me if you are tremendously overweight.  Do message me if you are 
plus size/voluptuous, though!

Don't message me if your message is going to look like grammatical armageddon.    
Blatant disregard for language is a huge, HUGE turnoff, and if you type that way all over the 
Internet I will categorize you with all the teenybopper ditzes of the world no matter what.  
And if your PROFILE is written like that, then I highly recommend you loving kill yourself 
and spare whatever intelligent people there are left in this world your disgusting existence.

If you're a nice girl who's into melodic metal, passionate romance]], liberal politics
and girly fashion OH MY GOD MESSAGE ME RIGHT NOW YOU ARE MY DREAM WOMAN 
FDSJFDSLSLDKASELAJSASTLIJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
no you shut the gently caress UP OP

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLyQlfxiXc4

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
nigga got banned

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
kuuenbuu was hilarious and helldump was awesome bring it back

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

the new plentyoffarts.com profile lookin good, mate

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Was that the guy who was getting owned by the trans goons?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

Yeah

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

Lowtax posted:

Hi lowtax

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
hes off to reddit

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

which one

Quint Gets Eaten
Apr 23, 2014
One of the all-time greatest threads. Helldump was great, but I'm pretty sure the callout threads would fall pretty squarely under the "cyber-bullying" heading nowadays.

Zeph Mericural and Djinn Flyssa had amazing callout threads. Was also a fan of the one with the 13 year-old kid who stole his mom's credit card to invest in a pyramid scheme involving vitamins or something, resulting in the infamous "Hello, I'm from the internet."

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
hahahaha that guy

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
I don't know if I can even bring myself to laugh at him, poor lil guy

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

i'm gay

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0en3F0Hia4

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lowtax posted:

yeah, he's a bad troll who should have listened to his father.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

his helldump thread and that radio show clip were legendary but his okcupid just makes him seem like a nice enough, pitiable but well-intentioned nerdlinger

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

mookface posted:

hes off to something sensitive

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
in case you haven't heard it before, here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
hell i'm laughing

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

in case you haven't heard it before, here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo
hahahahahaha I have never heard / watched this before

lol something sensitive

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Hissing Butt posted:

something sensitive

same poo poo crew

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Lowtax posted:

holy poo poo seriously? its a beautiful, holy thing

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
He looks like a lovely version of Trotsky

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I just got hit in the head. Is everyones else ok?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lowtax posted:

lol something sensitive

one of hellhumps greatest threads

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
is this some kind of marketing ploy to get me to buy archives cuz it's working

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
lowtax do you read ss?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

lol something sensitive
you've literally missed out on years of one SA's best jokes

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Stoic Commie posted:

lowtax do you read ss?
Never have, never will. I get the highlights of their idiocy and wacky conspiracy theories from Garbage Day.

naem
May 29, 2011

Oh yeah that guy

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

I took a walk. And threw up in an English garden.

Frostwerks posted:

kuuenbuu was hilarious and helldump was awesome bring it back

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

Oh yeah that guy

he's a stupid baby who thinks he is some kind of genius that will amount to nothing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lowtax posted:

Never have, never will. I get the highlights of their idiocy and wacky conspiracy theories from Garbage Day.

good garbage day, you should pay him more

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lowtax posted:

That reminds me, whatever happened to Fragmaster after he stopped running the forums back whenever that was?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Voted 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
also funny was that guy who talked about how enriching rpgs are compared to you know, loving. or human interaction in general.

• Locked thread