Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Mans posted:

Do you need me to explain to you in detail the differences in terms of economic power, training facilities, youth leagues and european experience and stadium quality between PSV Eindhoven and a team from loving Cascais that reached the Europa League group stage twice in the two years that they've been playing on the first league?

They're doing wonders with the meager resources they have. Don't loving clubshame Estoril!

gd, while wearing his hair slicked back and also living at his mom's house at age 34: 'eyy ah whats their estori?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
We got our stadium closed for next two UEFA home games, a ban on fans traveling for the rest of the season and a fine of 100k EUR. This is in response to ultras lighting flares, assaulting police, setting a catering business on fire and making monkey noises during our last away game at Lokeren. Third offense (got two strikes last year), next one is going to be a ban.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your ultras are really creative and cool but they seem like really horrid people who should be in jail.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

mackintosh posted:

We got our stadium closed for next two UEFA home games, a ban on fans traveling for the rest of the season and a fine of 100k EUR. This is in response to ultras lighting flares, assaulting police, setting a catering business on fire and making monkey noises during our last away game at Lokeren. Third offense (got two strikes last year), next one is going to be a ban.

Are you guys really into Serbia or something?

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Eight minutes into Spurs-Besiktas and the lights are out. Oy vey!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
If Legia manage to top their group there's a chance that they could face Celtic in the next round mmmmmmmm

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
A red for each of Copenhagens CB's lol. Zanka and Antonsson sent off in the same half. Completely bullshit this one too, Amauri was clearly offside.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Gigi Galli posted:

If Legia manage to top their group there's a chance that they could face Celtic in the next round mmmmmmmm

Hahaha as if that's going to happen. I'm hoping they'll at least put in an effort. It's the least those lazy arse fucks could do.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Eight minutes into Spurs-Besiktas and the lights are out. Oy vey!

They just went out again about 30 seconds into injury time

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
welp, we just missed two sitters and were denied a clear penalty, good times

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
jesus christ four shots at point blank range and the last one finally goes in off the keepers back... someone better gif this poo poo somewhere

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The rightful champions score and top the group. This result will hold, because God is good.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
welp, one of our key players is dead

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Was watching the Inter game earlier. Didn't Italian teams used to be good at this?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

dkj posted:

Was watching the Inter game earlier. Didn't Italian teams used to be good at this?

They were guaranteed first place going in to the match so half the squad was children.

Italy is the only country with all of it's teams left in Europe actually, even if only one of them is in the CL, heh.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
this game is so bad it's borderline hilarious

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Legia's retarded goal

I love this team

http://gfycat.com/GiftedVengefulArkshell

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

mackintosh posted:

Legia's retarded goal

I love this team

lmao at the lack of defending for a solid ten seconds.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

mackintosh posted:

Legia's retarded goal

I love this team

Fuckin hell it ends up being an own goal anyway

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Gigi Galli posted:

lmao at the lack of defending for a solid ten seconds.

Its like the rest of the team just gave up.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
trab just got robbed of a stonewall penalty and our keeper should have been sent off for almost taking a guy's leg off, i guess we're even

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mackintosh posted:

Legia's retarded goal

I love this team

holy poo poo lol

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
and now a goal disallowed for trabz, someone doesn't like turks, but i don't mind

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

before we get all excited is there even a trophy at the end of this thing?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
a trip to Warsaw

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
loving hell we won. 2-0 and top of the group. Bring on those Scottish cunts.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

mackintosh posted:

loving hell we won. 2-0 and top of the group. Bring on those Scottish cunts.

You'll beat us 5-0 in both legs and then get thrown out of the competition for having cunty fans

edit:
:stare:

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

lol Qarabag were robbed of a last minute goal against Inter that would have sent them through. It's truly amazing:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ccikb

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

Ajax - Legia
Feyenoord - Roma
PSV - Zenith

:lol:

Joopjan
Nov 5, 2009

Messyass posted:

Ajax - Legia
Feyenoord - Roma
PSV - Zenith

:byewhore:

Tuiri
Jun 9, 2013

Messyass posted:

Ajax - Legia
Feyenoord - Roma
PSV - Zenith

We're going to get murdered. At least Rutten got the big name he wanted from the draw :saddowns:

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I'm really sad that Legia didn't draw Celtic.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Wolfsburg was one of the teams I didn't want Sporting to get but eh

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Aggro posted:

I'm really sad that Legia didn't draw Celtic.

So am I, so am I.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Messyass posted:

Ajax - Legia
Feyenoord - Roma
PSV - Zenith

Ajax are going to obliterate us. Our winter break doesn't end until late February. There's no way we're hitting the ground running after a two month break. Eredivise restarts mid-January iirc.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
How have Fiorentina looked this season so far? Don't really follow Serie A all that much...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

How have Fiorentina looked this season so far? Don't really follow Serie A all that much...

They're doing decent enough. They're currently in 8th, but it's only 3 points from 3rd and they'd be doing a lot better if all of their players weren't injured. Their goalkeeper is a bit of a question mark as he fluctuates between perfect games and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftzewhGPZbM

They have a dangerous front line but it's been wrecked by injuries. It'll look different in February anyway. From the Spurs matches I've seen this season I think it will be a relatively close match up but I'd give Spurs the edge.

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

mackintosh posted:

Ajax are going to obliterate us. Our winter break doesn't end until late February. There's no way we're hitting the ground running after a two month break. Eredivise restarts mid-January iirc.

Ah yes, after having been knocked out in this round by powerhouses like Steaua and Salzburg, I'm sure this time will be a walk in the park.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Messyass posted:

Ah yes, after having been knocked out in this round by powerhouses like Steaua and Salzburg, I'm sure this time will be a walk in the park.

I know my team, trust me. We were just laid out 3-1 by a relegation candidate that we trashed 5-0 mid season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
The three Spurs fans who stormed the pitch against Partizan claimed the move wasn't sanctioned by the company on the shirts, and the judge bought it. They've all been banned from football until 2018 and finend £155, but the company gets away with it.

Spurs also got fined £11k.

• Locked thread