Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Well that was a shite game. I'm not going to the next one. But at least we won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

jre posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29263340

Partisan Belgrade and going to get hosed for that banner.

They'll probably get a fine. That's all we got for this

when we played Hapoel and that was by no means our first offense.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I'm actually going to follow this, genuinely curious how are they going to argue this was anti-semitic.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

blue footed boobie posted:

This is amazing. What are the tiles above the jihad sign supposed to be, though? Eyes I guess?

yep

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
We are going to get bummed by Trab and that's all there's to it.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I have never seen team play this bad and still win. This team is utterly poo poo and I am ashamed by this game. Yet still very happy.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Vrdoljak (the guy who missed two penalties against Celtic) just missed a penalty against Metalist. I am running out of expletives.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

jre posted:

lol, just think if you had a penalty taker you'd be in the champions league.

He went on to give away a penalty later on in the game. Fortunately it was saved. I'd rather not think about that tbh, but I can't, seeing how he keeps on taking them and missing all the loving time.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Duncan Sperguson posted:

Everton have brought reportedly between 10 and 16 thousand fans to Lille, and after a couple of lads were attacked by a mob yesterday we've now had riot police firing tear gas and rubber bullets at the fans gathering peacefully in the square ftw

Don't you just love European friendship and camaraderie? We're just one, big, happy family.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Looking forward to Legia making GBS threads the bed tonight

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
indeed, epic ball watching from literally the entire squad

fortunately metalist's keeper is a fail shitlord and it's 1-1

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Legia wins 2-1, got lucky in the end, but overall a well deserved win imo, we did control the play for most of the game

e: Lokeren drew with Trab at home, so we're through

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
We scored our second as the whole stadium was singing the national anthem. Never doubt in the power of nationalism.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Legia is getting owned and I'm making all the faces.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Once again Legia can't do it on a cold night wherever it was we were. loving hell.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
We got our stadium closed for next two UEFA home games, a ban on fans traveling for the rest of the season and a fine of 100k EUR. This is in response to ultras lighting flares, assaulting police, setting a catering business on fire and making monkey noises during our last away game at Lokeren. Third offense (got two strikes last year), next one is going to be a ban.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Gigi Galli posted:

If Legia manage to top their group there's a chance that they could face Celtic in the next round mmmmmmmm

Hahaha as if that's going to happen. I'm hoping they'll at least put in an effort. It's the least those lazy arse fucks could do.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
welp, we just missed two sitters and were denied a clear penalty, good times

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
jesus christ four shots at point blank range and the last one finally goes in off the keepers back... someone better gif this poo poo somewhere

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
welp, one of our key players is dead

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
this game is so bad it's borderline hilarious

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Legia's retarded goal

I love this team

http://gfycat.com/GiftedVengefulArkshell

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
trab just got robbed of a stonewall penalty and our keeper should have been sent off for almost taking a guy's leg off, i guess we're even

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
and now a goal disallowed for trabz, someone doesn't like turks, but i don't mind

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
a trip to Warsaw

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
loving hell we won. 2-0 and top of the group. Bring on those Scottish cunts.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Aggro posted:

I'm really sad that Legia didn't draw Celtic.

So am I, so am I.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Messyass posted:

Ajax - Legia
Feyenoord - Roma
PSV - Zenith

:lol:

Ajax are going to obliterate us. Our winter break doesn't end until late February. There's no way we're hitting the ground running after a two month break. Eredivise restarts mid-January iirc.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Messyass posted:

Ah yes, after having been knocked out in this round by powerhouses like Steaua and Salzburg, I'm sure this time will be a walk in the park.

I know my team, trust me. We were just laid out 3-1 by a relegation candidate that we trashed 5-0 mid season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

oliwan posted:

Also, ffs legia please beat Ajax.

This is a thing that is never going to happen. We're just starting after the winter break, and so far drew 1-1 in a terrible shitshow in a cup tie and lost 3-1 at home to a team we routed 5-0 away just a couple of months ago. Oh yeah, and our best player is out with an injury.

• Locked thread