Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkFleetOne
a godadamn smoke breake who is wit me? also i learned that i am gayl thank you SA forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WilltheMagicAsian

same for the second part

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM

DarkFleetOne
this is also a thread for other kinds of posting. all posts welcome.

Orange Sunshine

by FactsAreUseless

DarkFleetOne posted:

this is also a thread for other kinds of posting. all posts welcome.

Thanks. I like to post pictures of old Lysol ads. This thread looks like a perfect place for them.

Liquid Penguins

by Cowcaster
Sa taught me that I'm gay and that goons are fun to penetrate. Thanks forums poster the penetrator for the advice!

lonesomedwarf

i agree and have found the same thing with regards to myself

WilltheMagicAsian

:gay:

MaliciousBiz

I Pay to Poast on Internet
Yeah. But exactly how gay?

How gay? This is important.

DarkFleetOne

MaliciousBiz posted:

Yeah. But exactly how gay?

How gay? This is important.

lonesomedwarf posted:

i agree and have found the same thing with regards to myself

i am the most guy, but also like pussy. i think this makes me a troon but idk.

Orange Sunshine posted:

Thanks. I like to post pictures of old Lysol ads. This thread looks like a perfect place for them.

this is why i like sa theyre is so many ifomred subforums and megrthreads. theire is always a groups to find yourself in.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Once you become a Mod aren't you confined to your forums in chains for all eternity until you go insane and retire?

DarkFleetOne

Orange Sunshine posted:

I hadnt thought of it earlier but that LysolŠ spray really cleared me up. thank you friend!

DarkFleetOne
But back to smokes. this is a pro smoke environment. We have been oppressed by the quitting vocal majority for too long. now you can make your stand. nonsmokers submit to relinquish they're breaks to cap pigs.

Digiwizzard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY

Slurin
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

Orange Sunshine posted:

Ah, woman has a vaginal growth. Just spray some alkyl dimethylbenzl ammonium chlorides up inside and 99.98% of problems solved

Wooten

I used to smoke but then I became an adult and stopped wasting money on smelling like poo poo and being a pariah.

Roy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_lVSrPB6w

DarkFleetOne

Knew it. Thx.

DarkFleetOne

For all the amerigooms. get it, cause on other forms they belive there si time sones.

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
I dont smoke so this thread doesnt not apply to me ... please be more considerate of my neds in th e future opie

DarkFleetOne

a starwar betamax posted:

I dont smoke so this thread doesnt not apply to me ... please be more considerate of my neds in th e future opie

i am sorry you are left out, you are a good pster. this is about all smoke s. those with deviant smoke chime in. we all have a story to tell about how sa mde us gay.

ArtIsResistance

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Thought you were gonna say toilet and I was gonna be like same.

Posted from my toilet

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DarkFleetOne posted:

i am sorry you are left out, you are a good pster. this is about all smoke s. those with deviant smoke chime in. we all have a story to tell about how sa mde us gay.

Those aren't even pot leaves behind spongbob smdh

Robo Reagan

by Fluffdaddy

Slurin posted:

Ah, woman has a vaginal growth. Just spray some alkyl dimethylbenzl ammonium chlorides up inside and 99.98% of problems solved

i kind of miss when ads could say whatever the gently caress they wanted now beer commercials gotta be like a drat music video because they can't be explicit about the fact that alcohol makes you drunk

Glasgow Kiss

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
smoke breaks in general are pretty nice. you have an excuse to be outside.

though i try to avoid smoking now as i do not want lung cancer. but then again you get cancer from basically everything so it's inevitable fate for all of us. if Alzheimers or some else gay didn't kill us.

klapman

this char is good
if you dont read something awful on the toilet then im pretty sure you've got problems

Robo Reagan

by Fluffdaddy
are you saying the only thing you read while on the shitter is sa

Glasgow Kiss

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
smoking makes you want to poo poo sometimes, kill two birds with one stone

DarkFleetOne

klapman posted:

if you dont read something awful on the toilet then im pretty sure you've got problems

Glasgow Kiss posted:

smoke breaks in general are pretty nice. you have an excuse to be outside.

though i try to avoid smoking now as i do not want lung cancer. but then again you get cancer from basically everything so it's inevitable fate for all of us. if Alzheimers or some else gay didn't kill us.

all breaks are the importante topics. because as user Glasgow Kiss has pointed out, there are no breaks from deth and aids.

also toilets

OXBALLS DOT COM

by FactsAreUseless
I also mostly read feom the toilet because iy seems appropriate

DarkFleetOne
whoa. i can't belive this happened. :commissar:

Salmiakki

Al Borland posted:

Once you become a Mod aren't you confined to your forums in chains for all eternity until you go insane and retire?

lol

heard u like girls

sup smokin buds

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I enjoy using my phone to play Angry Birds while on the toilet

DarkFleetOne

Bargearse posted:

I enjoy using my phone to play Angry Birds while on the toilet

Smoke breaks are a lot like poo poo breaks. Ideally, they take 10 minutes and make us realize how close we are too death. :agesilaus:

vapoursquid

none other
op will do much better in byob

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

DarkFleetOne posted:

Smoke breaks are a lot like poo poo breaks. Ideally, they take 10 minutes and make us realize how close we are too death. :agesilaus:

I don't smoke so toilet phone gaming is the closest I get

DarkFleetOne
Woah. Good thing I'm in the chill forum now. This poo poo was way to much to handle for some people. :cheers:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
The only natural defecation posture for a human being is squatting.

The alignment of the anorectal angle associated with squatting permits smooth bowel elimination. This prevents excessive straining with the potential for resultant damage to the recto-anal region and, possibly, to the colon and other organs. There is no evidence that habitual bowel elimination at a given time each day contributes considerably to the final act of rectal emptying. The natural behavior to empty the bowels in response to a strong defecation reflex alleviates bowel emptying by means of the recto anal inhibitory reflex.

http://www.squattypotty.com/sitting-causes-hemorrhoids-straining-and-constipation-s/1516.htm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i own and use this device

• Locked thread