Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Toronto aims to win another road game for the season, Hamilton and Montreal view to beat Alberta 's teams for Eastern First Place, Ottawa... uh well A for effort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I bet the over for this game. Go offense.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

A single. THE WINNING PLAY.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

lmao two defensive 15 yard penalties on the same drive.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Paul McCallum missed a Field Goal :stare:

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
RIP Chad Owens

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007

Rene Bork posted:

Paul McCallum missed a Field Goal :stare:

What are the BC fans going to dump on his lawn?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
Now this is a good scoring page. What did they say? 14 points in 22 seconds? Keep that up! GO GREENGOLDS.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Almost an exciting game of football now

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

gently caress Hamilton

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Drunk Canuck posted:

gently caress Hamilton

gently caress me, if Reilly isn't missing throws the receivers are dropping it. :argh:

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Anyone wanna try to make sense of that play call?

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

aehiilrs posted:

What are the BC fans going to dump on his lawn?

You mean his neighbors lawn? :smug:

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
Hahaha you're right. I can never remember which got egged and which got the pile of crap.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

aehiilrs posted:

Hahaha you're right. I can never remember which got egged and which got the pile of crap.

I love Saskatchewan so much. We're all idiots.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

go *sigh* Als.

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
Holy poo poo someone put a jersey on a steamroller :catstare:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I am praying for death. Go Riders.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Go go Henry Burris I wanna see you go ham

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Drunk Canuck posted:

Go go Henry Burris I wanna see you go ham

I'm puking

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

:siren:No roughing the kicker!:siren:

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Roughing the kicker ignored, illegal block in the back ignored, Riders get a gift from the stripes at home. Shocking.

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
That's not roughing the kicker, it's a full body fist bump.

edit: holy nice lateral

aehiilrs fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 21, 2014

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

That punt return owned.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Weston Dressler.

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
I'd sell my soul for a gif of that TD run. He was a goddamned ballerina out there.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Ball's uncatchable? Hit the deck for the PI call!

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

There's was a hand on Smith's collar.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
YES I need a clip of that to freak out Americans!

gently caress Saskatchewan

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011

Rene Bork posted:

There's was a hand on Smith's collar.

It's a 15-yard face mask, not PI. Uncatchable ball.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

St. Dogbert posted:

It's a 15-yard face mask, not PI. Uncatchable ball.

no

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
Holy poo poo, what a game.

Natron
Aug 5, 2004

:tinfoil:

"I have never in all my yrs of watching this league seen a more clear example of the conspiracy that exists in this league to prop up the Riders. Seriously... I am done. The show we saw was clear cheating by the CFL by way of its officials, enacted by the mandate given by the league to have SK win at all costs. This league is now officially a joke. I hereby will boycott every sponser of this league and call on true fans of our game to do the same. I will watch my team play only when I ca see them live and will refuse to watch any live broadcasts of the CFL. At least radio cant cheat."

Well, now I'm pissed that I could only watch the first quarter. Damned relatives...

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007

KatWithHands posted:

I'd sell my soul for a gif of that TD run. He was a goddamned ballerina out there.

GuavaMoment posted:

YES I need a clip of that to freak out Americans!

gently caress Saskatchewan

bonus:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
bless the cfl

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

I don't know how Ottawa is so bad when they have Clarence Beeftank on their roster.

aehiilrs
Apr 1, 2007
I love how he knocks him down on the ground and then decides the best course of action would be to trample him. :black101:

P-Zombie
Sep 6, 2012
I watched Montreal - Calgary today for my first CFL game. The only thing on my mind is how is the Eastern Division so bad? How is this possible in a pro sports league? :psyduck:

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

P-Zombie posted:

I watched Montreal - Calgary today for my first CFL game. The only thing on my mind is how is the Eastern Division so bad? How is this possible in a pro sports league? :psyduck:

Ottawa is an expansion team, Toronto lost all their starting receivers to injury for the entire summer months, Hamilton had their starting QB go down to injuries for a long stretch, Montreal has been having coaching problems. It's a strange thing I've never seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Zombie
Sep 6, 2012

Drunk Canuck posted:

Ottawa is an expansion team, Toronto lost all their starting receivers to injury for the entire summer months, Hamilton had their starting QB go down to injuries for a long stretch, Montreal has been having coaching problems. It's a strange thing I've never seen.

That's a whole league worth of problems, condensed into one division. I heard the announcers talking about how the league should allow two teams from the West to cross over; I know that won't happen this year, but what are the odds this historically bad season causes changes at the league level?

• Locked thread