Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
these beanbags getg a bit uncomfortable after 9 hrs. buT Hey, I'm not a worthless retard!
oh wait actually i am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

BASF posted:

these beanbags getg a bit uncomfortable after 9 hrs. buT Hey, I'm not a worthless retard!
oh wait actually i am.

Why the hell would you sit in a beanbag and try to code for 9 hours straight? That seems the opposite of productive.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Al Borland posted:

Why the hell would you sit in a beanbag and try to code for 9 hours straight? That seems the opposite of productive.
I personally find Im most productive when Im coding while swinging several feet from the ground in my sex harness

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
I got winner in the next ping-pong game!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Posting on SA is the only way to work.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

I personally find Im most productive when Im coding while swinging several feet from the ground in my sex harness

much more productive.

Whenever I program something that runs a few milliseconds faster than the previous code i get an electric shock to my junk causing orgasm.

Who pooped in the ballpit? Not again!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
lol straight in da feelz OP

i am a bee
Apr 17, 2006
bees, bees, bees, just lookin' for a good time
These places must employ maintenance and sanitation people and stuff who must just come in every morning and just think "what the gently caress."

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

BASF posted:

oh wait actually i am.

have you tried the yoga balls instead?

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
Do the beanbags ever have like mystery brown lines on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I imagine software incubators are so progressive that you can just shoot off a load of jizzum wherever you like to relieve some stress and then keep working while a new arrival to our country silently appears to clean it up

• Locked thread