Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
NIce post. You say a lot of swears about the game so I know you have a cool casual attitude about it...Classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The mothershitting game is loving epic! Lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Stink fag posted:

loving's Field IV

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

SnotGrumble posted:

Obviously, none of you loving jerks ever played Rocket Jockey:

You are a dude riding on a motherfucking rocket. You throw out grappling hooks to latch on to objects to turn.

Sounds boring? Well, how about using your grappling hooks to grab other riders off of their rockets and drag their asses around as they helplessly flail about :

How about some kick rear end Dick Dale guitar riffs while you are flying on your motherfucking rocket?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZIWbfOkw34

The game ran like poo poo when it came out, and it had to get a patch for multiplayer. But, Jesus Christ, I remember playing it with four of my buddies and it was awesome as hell. Someone needs to remake this.

Holy poo poo! gently caress yeah!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

*Begins coolly typing in a motherfucking space ship flying towards the sun on God drat hell fire about obscure video games that kick your prissy boy rear end here to Timbuktu*

• Locked thread