Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
Obligatory "more cult than obscure" Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon + Brave Fencer Musashi post

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Warlocked was dope as hell, a really cool RTS for the GBC w/ 2 diff armies/campaigns

Each army only had 2 regular units but you could also get a hero unit who was a cool wizard and there were a poo poo ton of them and they all did diff stuff

Apparently there was going to be a GBA sequel but it got canned........RIP

Warlocked is in retrospect really bad but is really ambitious and all the wizards owned so it evens out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Das Butterbrot posted:

also, Unholy War on PS1 was one of the most godlike multiplayer games back in the day and its a shame that nobody has ever made anything like it again.

unholy war with current gen graphics would own so much :smith:

Can't believe I forgot to post this, this game is loving awesome and the stages were great. The big slippery bowl one was kind of like playing THPS but with the goal of killing each other, and I'm sad there's never been anything like it again. In fact I really have no idea why the 3d fighting game genre even died out, Unholy War was great, Power Stone was great, Ehrgeiz was great AND had a loving mini Diablo-like built into it. Honestly if Smash Brothers wasn't co-opted by the spergy fighting game crowd I feel like it probably would've transitioned into 3d eventually and it would've made it even better than it is already.

• Locked thread