Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

wouldn't it be spooky if this Halloween we got GBS 3: no privilege, insensitivity, bigotry, prejudice, bad grammar, triggers, hate speech, PUA, MRA, misogyny, racism, trolling, memes, cliches, reddit links, news articles, pictures of food, pictures of humans or GIFs of any kind allowed

sadly all we'll actually get is Ebola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

Does anyone feel like the zeal and fervor that once defined the GBS community is starting to fade? I mean, my local fan club doesn't meet as much as it did in the past (we do around one or two meets a month now, when we used to meet every weekend in the past).
People I know from the forum tell me that they are getting tired of GBS in general and of the forums drama over hotdogs, cuck memes, etc. Some just say that they are burned out by it all and want to devote time to their other interests and hobbies instead.
Personally, I am increasingly caring about the forum and posting much more myself, too. I am not as active in the fan club now. I rarely read any other forums. Hell, I rarely read byob anymore.
I get the feeling that most posters, after almost one year of non-stop interest in GBS, are starting to wind down a bit. People are still fans, but they are not as into it as they once were. A guy I know who posts here believes that GBS 2015 could be the end of GBS because he believes that the intrest has peaked, and has fatigued itself to exhaustion that most goons are suffering from burnout in general.
Are you guys suffering from burnout? Do any goons you know scaling down their involvement with the forum? I wonder what this means for the forum as a whole - reduced levels of activity, etc.
this post is over two lines, you are clearly mental

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I still don't really know what the difference between nugbs and byob is really
i dunno if byob is chill but we definitely hate each other here

Dr_Amazing posted:

Was this really a thing that was happening a lot? I notice it a lot more now where threads that could have had potential got immediately poo poo up in the first few pages. Seriously try to find a thread that isn't full of name calling and people calling each other out. That's kind of the whole point about rules that posts have to have some sort of content.
im calling u out, poopyhead

i mean :agreed:

redshirt posted:

Vote 1 and move on.
the old gbs simulator is over there, you missed it apparently

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

here's a few thousand posts where some boring retards fight over who is most offended by a bad thing, it's really good.
haha thanks i gotta read through these

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Hobohemian posted:

Shut the gently caress up you white privileged gently caress face. Boo hoo, I can't say friend of the family and it's not fair.
you guys keep missing the old gbs simulator with these posts, it's right over there come on

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Portals posted:

I love your avatar
i've never seen a cuter pic of a cat making GBS threads

http://imgur.com/J2N1nGc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Moola posted:

I loving hate this
Yeah I was never a fan of this one either. Hey guys I can ignore the thread's intent and post some poo poo derail as long as I throw in a token copypaste of some sort, right?

• Locked thread