Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

all the android faggets jealous of my iphone 6 when im walking down hte street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

people i know who use apple:

1. artists
2. intellectuals
3. professors
4. entrepreneurs
5. the wealthy
6. me (see above)

people i know who use android:

1. fat
2. autistic
3. poor

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

did u really dig through my posting history to find a post i made in the wheel of time thread like 4 years ago

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

after getting my sick new iphone 6 with touch id having to manually type in my password on my ipad to unlock it is barbaric

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

i bought a windows phone b/c the new iphone interface looks weird and I was afraid of androids, now I'm not cool anymore

you are legitimately retarded

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

old

also if you literally bend your smartphone in half by sitting down you should consider (a not putting it in your back pocket like a retard or (b losing some weight fatass

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

what do u mean this super thin, super light piece of aluminum bends when I sit on it in the plastic chairs at Taco Bell

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Borneo Jimmy posted:

Have apple users ever heard of phone cases?

if you use a case ur a pussy

i got applecare+ and i use my iphone 6 naked all day and everyone is jealous

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

im not sure why a thin lightweight piece of aluminum being bendable if you apply force to it is so surprising

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

genghis.khan posted:

ppl who get indignant about phones should be murdered imo

agreed kill all android users

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

has anyone itt ever seen an apple user sperg out on an android user the way android users sperg out whenever they see someone using an iphone? they always have to stop stuffing their fat greasy human being faces with their second taco bell dinner to explain open source and you can add sd cards and the batteries are interchangeable and apple sux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i plan on paying apple $350 for the watch day 1 because it looks p cool

• Locked thread