Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

After living in Virginia all my life Portland (well I'm a county over) is such a refreshing change of pace I don't give a poo poo about the hobos and stupid hippies. I just make sure I get fluoride on my teeth twice a day since 1/2 the people in this area are :bahgawd: gently caress ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Going to have be here (Hillsboro) for a year next week. Still happy with the idea, if only cause I don't live in loving Virginia anymore. Holy poo poo this place is so much better by comparison so I don't even care if it's actually meh.

Also still not sick of taking the train everywhere. I think it's effecting my driving abilities.

The arcade place we just went to was neat enough

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

It's quiet, and I can be naked in my back yard. She didn't have any interest in actually being in the city proper too. I only get out sporadically I'd rather stay home and get smashed in my media room that has its own bar

• Locked thread