Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

LividLiquid posted:

Is that seriously what you got out of that? Are you a serial arguer? I'm trying to forgive my dying dad for having terrible Fox News opinions about poo poo, and this is coming up in a South Park thread because that's basically how I watch South Park.

Boy I sure you hope your dad earns your forgiveness before he dies, that seems really important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

King Vidiot posted:

I completely agree with you on this, I just kinda disagree about that other thing, the thing about how you can only interpret that scene with the doctor as a joke at Mr. Garrison's expense and not a joke at the expense of transsexuals. You know, considering the entire rest of the episode is spent equating transsexuals with people who want to get surgery to become dolphins.

Is it all funny? Yeah it is, doesn't make Trey Parker's personal opinions any less lovely sometimes.

I guess that just depends on how sensitive you are.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

hemophilia posted:

I think some people are going to get triggered pretty hard come Wednesday night.

Definitely and it will be awesome.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Now we just need one of Stan agape while Randy bobs his head to his latest jam.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Please don't ever use anything from someone labeled a "German Sexologist" when trying to make a valid point.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

I really hate the Rocky and Mugsy characters, so this was a big ol' miss for me.

Shut up Nouveauuuuuuuuuuuuu

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

ShoogaSlim posted:

I've taken plenty of cabs and my experience is usually just fine, but I have encountered more than a few where the experience sucked or I was denied access in the first place. Why would you be a cab apologist when there could be a better way?

You must be new to Irish Joe

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea the joke wasn't on the girls, they were only shown as doing really well, it was a joke on people going 'pfft girl sports right'.

If you think they weren't taking a jab at girls (high school) sports then you need to watch it again. Did you see the coach?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

Lotta grandpas in this thread.

Just to be explicitly clear: if you don't get pewdiepie you are old. Welcome to being old.

There's nothing to "get" with pewdiepie. There's no mystery or nuance. It's just someone screaming. It's a matter of being sane or insane.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

PDP is not doing LPs, though. He is making videos of himself playing games. There is a difference. PDP is an entertainer. The serious LPers are more like documentary makers.

Hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I was in college when I saw a bootleg tape of the pre-tv "episode" with the anal probing and all that. Although I think I was 19 at the time.

• Locked thread