Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Some fetishes I'm considering getting in to are, spinal injections, recycling, botulism fetish, red things fetish, cars that go boom, or celery peeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

celery peeling.

loving gross

bacalou

nah man, the peeling thing is good but celery is poor person junk.

you want 100% organic, local grapes custom grown by A Guy You Know, seedless and individually peeled. a woman's hand puts it in your mouth and toots an airhorn as daintily as possible

bird.

okay what if you put peanut butter in the palm of your hand and jelly in the palm of your partner and you guys high fived

deep dish peat moss

BrownianMotion posted:

okay what if you put peanut butter in the palm of your hand and jelly in the palm of your partner and you guys high fived

The PB&JJ

deep dish peat moss

We used to do something similar with salami, cappicola, and cheeses. we called it The Italian Job.

bacalou

'the sloppy joe'

'the macaroni salad'

'three day old jello and a pat on the head'

bird.

like once you've explored a bit more maybe you could introduce a banana with the peanut butter, it's a little naughtier tho

deep dish peat moss

bacalou posted:

nah man, the peeling thing is good but celery is poor person junk.

you want 100% organic, local grapes custom grown by A Guy You Know, seedless and individually peeled. a woman's hand puts it in your mouth and toots an airhorn as daintily as possible

Good tips, but the thing about Celery Peeling that gets me hot and bothered is the slow, methodical destruction of the collenchyma cells and protoplasms.

bacalou

boy you nasty

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bacalou posted:

boy you nasty

OCD FETISH. THEY NEVER CLIMAX

precision

by VideoGames
all the girls i've ever loved
have wanted to be hit
and all the girls i've ever loved
have left me, cause i wouldn't do it

Slot

precision posted:

have wanted to be hit

If you think its bad to hit
I prefer to eat your poo poo

deep dish peat moss

I've settled on trying the Cars That Go Boom fetish first. Wish me luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo

treasure bear

i hit fruit with hammers then gently caress

deep dish peat moss

Cumt posted:

i hit fruit with hammers then gently caress

Wow, nice! I'd really love to have my own Gallaghirl.

vapoursquid

none other
hi funnypost

deep dish peat moss

Hello vapoursquid.

vapoursquid

none other
we meet again

deep dish peat moss

Once more into the abyss...

vapoursquid

none other
i need a fetish

vapoursquid

none other
i'm totally am down to have one i just don't know what to get sexually excited over

deep dish peat moss

May I suggest the Winged Cane?

vapoursquid

none other
thats cool i'm sure theres all sorts of hosed up sexual thing i could do with that

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

precision posted:

have wanted to be hit

fuckin Bill Callahan

Senior Management

from now on you can only become aroused while reading this forum

precision

by VideoGames

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

fuckin Bill Callahan

for the longest time i only knew the lou barlow version

i fail at hipstering

dogcrash truther
bumping this thread to congratulate the op on his goldmined thread, and not byob goldmine either. regular big boy goldmine

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i want to rub my own dick with my dick it would be so hot but alas it is impossible to have two of my own dicks

deep dish peat moss

dogcrash truther posted:

bumping this thread to congratulate the op on his goldmined thread, and not byob goldmine either. regular big boy goldmine

Thank you. I appreciate the recognition. I think if I keep trying, I can improve.

deep dish peat moss

WetNightmare posted:

i want to rub my own dick with my dick it would be so hot but alas it is impossible to have two of my own dicks

Two words for you. Stretching Exercises. If you work hard enough, you can tie your dick in to all kinds of shapes. I went through most of the Boy Scouts Handbook of Knots myself. The Double Sheel Bend was hard to get down, but oh so worth it...

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it is literally impossible to do what i want to do with my dick because i need two of my dicks. i want to like have my dick thats attached to me and then like another one of MY dicks that is hard but not attached to anything but it is 100% my dick still and i like brush my dick with my other dick kindof like a toothbrush motion

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I have a captain nemo fetish

deep dish peat moss

I can see you now, hunched over like BEar Grylls, one dick between outstretched palms, rubbing it in to another. Harder, faster. Eventually friction plays its part. A faint trace of smoke... no! evaporated cum. You blow gently. Fan the flames. Add fuel. An outrageous explosion of cum.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
yesss mmmm and i can feel both my dicks as i dbl cum ahhhh

Bizarro Bike

oh boy your are sick
what about jelqing. you could have a jelqing fetish.

http://www.howtojelq.com/

http://www.jelqwiki.com/jelqing-exercises/

some resources for you op

Pinche Rudo

Bizarro Bike posted:

what about jelqing. you could have a jelqing fetish.

http://www.howtojelq.com/

http://www.jelqwiki.com/jelqing-exercises/

some resources for you op

Jelq 24/7 all day erry day

Hello Meow
thanks to jelqing i gained 2-3 inches in length and 1-2 inches in girth
thank you jelqing

Hello Meow fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Sep 23, 2014

Bizarro Bike

oh boy your are sick
'sir there's someone new logging on...username 'loves2jelq''

*man-in-charge rubs chin*