Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maia
Aug 15, 2003

Sweet.

Sober posted:

Unless IRL Walter O'Brien is bankrolling the show, I dunno. I actually don't understand how him of all people gets EP credits on Scorpion while the guy who created Sleepy Hollow only gets Supervising credits.

The guy who created Sleepy Hollow was an assistant when he created it and was completely rewritten by Kurtzman and Orci. Walter O'Brien is a Guy With an Interesting Story. That's Hollywood in a nutshell for you.

I guarantee you this is a matter of decent writers who've given up and let the network make a lot of creative decisions. Also NCIS lady wasn't conned into being on this show, it's synergy and she was as horrible as everything else on this show.

I agree that a show that hews more closely to Walter O'Brien's story (con man basically) would be more interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread