Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

That third titty just kinda looks like it's hanging down by a flap, over the other two.

I mean what did I expect, right? For them to shift the other two first to accommodate it?

Also, she keeps referring to the doctor having made her sign an NDA because he had "breached the code of ethics". Is there a plastic surgeon's code of ethics? What are the penalties for breach? Are we sure the surgeon just doesn't just know that this would have all sorts of bad PR repercussions and just told her that because she was willing to give him $20k to sew on a extra titty but didn't want to play along with her deluded dreams of reality tv grandeur?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

wilderthanmild posted:

She seems kinda dumb and probably mentally unstable. She's also very impractical because she can't just buy her tops at stores and has to custom order or make every bra/bikini top forever.

Or until she decides to just have it lopped off again in five years time because it comes to look like someone stapled a nutsack stuffed with rubiks cube between her regular titties.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Maybe the whole Hippocratic oath thing?
The Hippocratic Oath is neither legally, nor professionally, binding. As mentioned:

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kind of weird everyone is making such a big deal how plastic surgeons obviously wouldn't do this for ethical reasons. Like I'm sure there exist plastic surgeons who only work on burn victims and people who need srs or whatever but a large chunk (majority?) of them basically exist to fleece money from rich insecure people. I can't imagine someone who's schedule is filled with nose and boob jobs would really find it that unethical to do some random body mod on anyone who had money and time.

My question was founded on the principle that medical professionals have industry regulating bodies that provide ethical frameworks underlying licensing structures. As is plainly apparent, plastic surgeons have no strong impetus to avoid absolutely frivolous surgical procedures. This whole thing didn't smell right from the get go, but the vague justification given for not having a surgeon to stand behind the procedure was just something that stood out.

Jeffrey posted:

I know what you mean, but proudly declaring "that woman's third boob is a fake!" is funny out of context.

It's a classic bit.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 29, 2014

• Locked thread