Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Better order your stuff now before Adorama and B&H close and piss some of you off :snoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
First Jesus now this.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
This is me waiting for my photo order during jewish holidays.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
theres a bug on your leg

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Whitezombi posted:

First Jesus now this.

:jewish:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Whitezombi posted:

First Jesus now this.

Convenient online purchases are our king of kings.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
OMG WHY CANT I ORDER ANYTHING UNTIL THE 28TH!!!!! WHAt KINDA ASSHOLES DONT WANT MY MONEY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

adorama shipped me a 2 or 3 hundred dollar lens with a single layer of bubble wrap around it inside of a plastic bag. No box or anything. I guess it's cool that they paid for the return label, but eh to adorama anyways.

keh supremacy

• Locked thread