Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Doing that now guys thanks~ Wednesday should be exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
They're also on Hulu. I think they get updated day after airing too.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug
Canadians have to go to Netflix, where it gets posted the morning after it airs.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

:siren: S2 E3 "Reapercussions" :siren:

When Clarke discovers a horrifying project being carried out in Mount Weather's medical ward, she joins forces with an unlikely ally. After Abby confesses to committing a crime, Kane issues an order to have her brutally punished. Meanwhile, Monty warns a distracted Jasper that Clarke could be in trouble, and Octavia continues to fight for Lincoln.

Get it? Reapercussions. :lol:

Facebook sneak peek at tonight's ALL NEW episode: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=744533858927654

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Nov 5, 2014

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Watching my first live episode since I'm caught up. This show has some dark poo poo in it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of gross that they just feed the dead Grounders to the Reapers.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

muscles like this? posted:

Kind of gross that they just feed the dead Grounders to the Reapers.

Circle of life man.

Also I am already tired of the Octavia subplot since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere I'm interested in.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Grounder tribes are really dumb.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Well this sounds like an awesome vacation spot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hey guys, have any of you thought about washing your faces?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Hey guys, have any of you thought about washing your faces?

But then the thread would be full of people complaining about everybody being too clean.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kwyndig posted:

Circle of life man.

Also I am already tired of the Octavia subplot since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere I'm interested in.

"Lincoln taught me how to fight!"

Wait, you guys want to fight? Better hide!

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
The mistake was assuming they could run Camp Jaha without Jaha in charge. :colbert:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Time for your electric flogging!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

hcreight posted:

The mistake was assuming they could run Camp Jaha without Jaha in charge. :colbert:

Don't worry, he's going to come flying in on a dune buggy he stumbled upon with a laser gun.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

kdrudy posted:

Don't worry, he's going to come flying in on a dune buggy he stumbled upon with a laser gun.

And a pet dinosaur, just because.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Holy gently caress Finn

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, I'm glad Lincoln is still alive.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

So are we to believe that the Mountain Men are making The Reapers?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They're at least complicit in the whole situation.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I feel like the map that guy gave them is going to be a trap, which is going make Finn an even bigger piece of poo poo now.

Feels like there have been a bunch of characterization changes between seasons.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

kdrudy posted:

I feel like the map that guy gave them is going to be a trap, which is going make Finn an even bigger piece of poo poo now.

Feels like there have been a bunch of characterization changes between seasons.

Finn is just kind of blinded by his feelings for Clarke. So it's understandable. But nobody should ever agree with Murphy no matter what.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I really want to know what hosed up poo poo the Cerberus program is. I can't even imagine what experiments they have done to be able to heal from grounder blood(or maybe their blood is just magically delicious).

And for the groups, we have the mountain men, reapers, grounders(one faction, various factions?), ark survivors and the original 100 scattered. And Jaha is somewhere in a desert.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I really want to know what hosed up poo poo the Cerberus program is. I can't even imagine what experiments they have done to be able to heal from grounder blood(or maybe their blood is just magically delicious).

And for the groups, we have the mountain men, reapers, grounders(one faction, various factions?), ark survivors and the original 100 scattered. And Jaha is somewhere in a desert.

And that's just the Greater VA/MA area. Plus whatever Forbidden Zone location Jaha is at. Who knows what wacky other survivor groups there are in other places?

Also the new opening is killer.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadpool posted:

But then the thread would be full of people complaining about everybody being too clean.

nice to know in a post nuclear world the women of this show have found time to shave their legs and armpits <:mad:>

Next week's episode looks real interesting though.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe finally evolved without body hair... I'm liking it this apocalypse.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

They're at least complicit in the whole situation.

Yeah clearly the mountain men have some kind of deal with the reapers, the reapers go out and catch them grounders to harvest, and they get to eat the remains. I don't know what else is in it for the reapers though since they could just eat their captures anyway.

I was slightly disappointed when it looked like the guys in suits were just going to bring Clarke back to the centre again but happy that she escaped with Anya's help. Who then proceeds to turn on her. I like how the lines between characters are always blurred in this show. Maybe Octavia, now in with the grounders will vouch for Clarke. The season's going great so far, it's just moving out of set-up mode into stuff happening. Looking forward to seeing what Jaha has been up to.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

It looked like the Mountain Men were getting the Reapers high with those injections.

What are the odds that the Grounder is taking Kane into a trap? Or that the place they're going is where Bellamy and Finn end up?

I'm really interested in next week seeing the Grounder group Jaha has ended up with in the desert of New York.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Wandle Cax posted:

Yeah clearly the mountain men have some kind of deal with the reapers, the reapers go out and catch them grounders to harvest, and they get to eat the remains. I don't know what else is in it for the reapers though since they could just eat their captures anyway.

Considering the ultra-sound thingy that effectively disabled them but not Clarke earlier and the drug injections we saw at the ending I'm going to have to guess they're manufacturing them from grounders.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Xoidanor posted:

Considering the ultra-sound thingy that effectively disabled them but not Clarke earlier and the drug injections we saw at the ending I'm going to have to guess they're manufacturing them from grounders.

Yeah, Cerberus could just be their name for the Reapers, what with it being a guard dog and everything.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Yeah, Cerberus could just be their name for the Reapers, what with it being a guard dog and everything.

That makes a lot of sense, just last night I was trying to think of how a Reaper society comes about and it didn't make much sense.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Just popping in to say I started watching this with my wife on Netflix and we really like it so far. I think we're about to start episode 7 or 8, hoping to catch up to season two before episodes start disappearing on hulu plus. I think our only complaint so far is we aren't big fans of Clarke and Henry Ian Cusick's accent is really...awkward.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

He grew up on a multinational space station, if anything their accents aren't awkward enough.

;)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well that isn't Eliza Taylor's normal accent either. Although I'm not sure why they make her and Henry Ian Cusick do American accents in the first place.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

hollylolly posted:

It looked like the Mountain Men were getting the Reapers high with those injections.

What are the odds that the Grounder is taking Kane into a trap? Or that the place they're going is where Bellamy and Finn end up?

I'm really interested in next week seeing the Grounder group Jaha has ended up with in the desert of New York.

Another Continuum alumni too!

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
I really like Lincoln. Hope they can save him =/

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tokubetsu posted:

I really like Lincoln. Hope they can save him =/

He's protected by plot law so no worries.

Spokklefant
Aug 16, 2005
Spokkle! Spokkle!
The biggest issue I have with this show is that all of this happened in 97 years.

The grounders evolved to be more radiation resistant, different language and culture. They should add least add like a 100 years or maybe 200-300 years.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
The radiation caused a rapid acceleration in evolution obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Wandle Cax posted:

The radiation caused a rapid acceleration in evolution obviously.

Well exposure to radiation does increase mutation rates, but they're usually the bad kind of mutations so more Reaper, less Grounder. It's a show on the CW though, I'm not watching it for hyper realistic depictions of post nuclear war life.

• Locked thread