Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
:toot: Giants!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

seriously though, guys watch jags-browns games on NFL game rewind. in 2013, the jaguars and browns played one of the goofiest games ever

Brandon Weeden turned the ball over 3 times in the final 90 seconds of the first half, but he also threw for 370 yards and 3 TDs, Josh Gordon had 261 receiving yards, including a lead-taking TD with a minute to go in the game, and The Browns Still Lost

e: also there was a snap over weeden's head that he kicked out of the end zone for a safety. That game had everything

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Jesus Dave you can wait like until the announcers are done saying goodbye before closing the thread

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that GDT got shut down faster than the Redskins

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.dmv.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/09/Screen-Shot-2014-09-24-at-10.53.45-PM.png :nws:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

efb

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

DARNELL DOCKETT @ddockett · 8m
Them Mannings got so much drat money.... ESP mailbox head..

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My dog was just licking his dick the whole game. I think he had the right idea.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That sure was a Thursday night game between two NFC East teams

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Madcosby posted:

that GDT got shut down faster than the Redskins

OK, I move to close this thread until Sunday. Nothing more need be said about tonight's game than this.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
New York Football Giants will never stop being funny

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Whatever has gotten into Eli he needs to keep it for roughly the next 3-4 months.

Quest For Glory II posted:

seriously though, guys watch jags-browns games on NFL game rewind. in 2013, the jaguars and browns played one of the goofiest games ever

Brandon Weeden turned the ball over 3 times in the final 90 seconds of the first half, but he also threw for 370 yards and 3 TDs, Josh Gordon had 261 receiving yards, including a lead-taking TD with a minute to go in the game, and The Browns Still Lost

e: also there was a snap over weeden's head that he kicked out of the end zone for a safety. That game had everything

I thought of a fun game! Post some vaguely plausible scenario describing a Browns game in the past, imagined or real, end the paragraph with "and The Browns Still Lost" and everyone else has to guess whether it actually happened or not.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kirk Cousins welcome to the Matt Flynn club

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

Harlock posted:

DARNELL DOCKETT @ddockett · 8m
Them Mannings got so much drat money.... ESP mailbox head..

lol

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jesus Dave you can wait like until the announcers are done saying goodbye before closing the thread

Anyone else remember that time last year when the Eagles lost some game on a last second FG and whoever the Eagles fan OP of the GDT was closed the thread with the kick still in the air lmao

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
kirk cousins is poo poo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kirk Cousins can learn a lot by watching the film

For example, he can learn to aim at the red uniforms

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
I hope this was just an aberration because its been a lot of fun to watch the RG3 trade continue to gently caress over the Redskins and make me feel really good that Snyder prevented Holmgren's offers of an entire draft for Sam Bradford OR an offer comparable to what Washington made for the RG3 pick from happening, and Cousins needs to bounce back to keep the narrative going.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
This was the TNFest game. Worth staying up until 6 AM for!

But seriously, what is going on with Washington? How the hell did they get owned this hard? It's not like the Giants are a powerhouse.

Week 5 MNF is Washington vs Seattle. I think there's something in the Geneva Convention forbidding that.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I love whoever these hilarious douchebags are chanting behind the commentators

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Anyone else remember that time last year when the Eagles lost some game on a last second FG and whoever the Eagles fan OP of the GDT was closed the thread with the kick still in the air lmao

This sounds like a Sulk move.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is there any link to DC talk radio, I need some good schadenfreude tonight

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
giants own get used to it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Giants rule, racists drool

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Benne posted:

Is there any link to DC talk radio, I need some good schadenfreude tonight

nm found one here. Hopefully they're taking calls http://www.espn980.com/

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I fell asleep for the last 4 minutes of that. Assuming I didn't miss anything.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Kirk Cousins is lovely! Who knew!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Quiet Feet posted:

I fell asleep for the last 4 minutes of that. Assuming I didn't miss anything.

Ryan Nassibs powerful cadence and Peyton Hills touching a football.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

Kirk Cousins welcome to the Matt Flynn club

It was founded by Kevin Kolb actually

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!

davecrazy posted:

Ryan Nassibs powerful cadence and Peyton Hills touching a football.

Peyton's reaction to touching a football for the first time this seasons was pretty heart warming. You'd think he just broke a game winning play...

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

That was me and I do not apologize for it :colbert:

e: it was the saints wildcard game

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

YMB posted:

That was me and I do not apologize for it :colbert:

Sore losers rarely do

ed: Just realized...Seahawks @ Washington. MNF. Oct. 6. We get to do this all over again in 2 weeks :laffo:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This gif is gonna get so much use

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Chris James 2 posted:

Sore losers rarely do

ed: Just realized...Seahawks @ Washington. MNF. Oct. 6. We get to do this all over again in 2 weeks :laffo:

RIP Cousins, he never scored

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

anime gently caress pillow posted:

It was founded by Kevin Kolb actually
Matt Schaub came first

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Matt Schaub was actually good for a couple years.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I was at a restaurant during the game and a girl at the table next to us was really excited when Eli ran that TD in. Well that's all I know about this game.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Benne posted:

Matt Schaub was actually good for a couple years.
He was good throwing to Andre Johnson, like Matt Cassel was good throwing to Randy Moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh yeah, this should be here just in case anyone didn't see it:

• Locked thread