Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 687 days!)

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/state/2014/09/25/State-police-say-ambush-suspect-might-be-playing-games-with-them/stories/201409250213

quote:

The man accused of killing a Pennsylvania state trooper has been spotted several times, sometimes wearing a dark hood, at various times of day. But he keeps far enough away that his trackers believe he may be intentionally showing his face only to taunt or play games with them.

quote:

“In some ways, I almost think that some of this is a game to him,” said State Police Lt. Col. George Bivens, who has been leading the investigation.

Lt. Col. Bivens said police have kicked bears out of their caves and enlisted locksmiths to break into cabins and houses during the search. Officials will also run DNA tests on the soiled diapers that they believe Mr. Frein left behind in the woods.

“We're testing certain items to determine whether he’s used them,” Lt. Col. Bivens added. He did not elaborate on what those items were.

quote:

"You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Fein was the best."

:frogsiren: BONUS BROWSER GAME by diaper sniper thread superstar whoflungpoop :frogsiren:

Frein Finder

:420::420:      :cop:   :gooncamp:   :cop:      :shrek:   :cop::420::420:    

^^^^^^

Sexgun Rasputin fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Oct 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TMwz6hIypU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this guy is literally living the wet dream of many retarded americans

you can measure gayness level with shoulder "armor". nobody in real life needs shoulder plates. what are you doing tackling tangos?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

quote:

Police receive daily reports of gunshots in the area, but officials can’t be sure they are coming from Mr. Frein.

Goddam I love this country :911:

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

look how suave this motherfucker is he's like the anti-elliot rodger

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

1gnoirents posted:

you can measure gayness level with shoulder "armor". nobody in real life needs shoulder plates. what are you doing tackling tangos?

Directed by Uwe Boll, soooo....

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol at this whole thing

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

420 smoke cops erraday

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

1gnoirents posted:

this guy is literally living the wet dream of many retarded americans

he just got those from SoO, shame they'll be obsolete in the new expansion

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

What is this a picture of I want to know more. Is this the ninja in the OP or some airsoft human being? I can't distinguish reality from fantasy anymore.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

InterFaced posted:

What is this a picture of I want to know more. Is this the ninja in the OP or some airsoft human being? I can't distinguish reality from fantasy anymore.

its from a film by one uwe boll

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
That last quote sounds like something from First Blood.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

That last quote sounds like something from First Blood.

what an odd coincidence....

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

InterFaced posted:

its the film 'rampage' about a teenager who looks like he owns every nine inch nails album walking around shooting random people for an hour and a half

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

so i collect serbian gear... should i be expecting a visit from the fbi?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Yivgev posted:

its the film 'rampage' about a teenager who looks like he owns every nine inch nails album walking around shooting random people for an hour and a half

It's Boll's best film, in that it's almost competent enough to believe a real film maker made it. There are certain scenes where you can get glimpses of what he was trying to express, but it's always a little out of reach.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Yivgev posted:

So its basically the inspiration for Dredd, I'm sold.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This guy is a Vietnam re-enactment actor. He's never been in the military.

Basically an antisocial shut-in wandering in the woods.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Why would they glorify him like this?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Philthy posted:

This guy is a Vietnam re-enactment actor. He's never been in the military.

Basically an antisocial shut-in wandering in the woods.

This is why goons shouldn't leave the basement.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

from a different article

quote:

He's described as a weapons enthusiast who claims to have fought Serbians in Africa. He's a heavy smoker who has studied the Russian and Serbian languages, according to the poster. Authorities said they believe he may have fashioned his hair into a Mohawk.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ok this guy is hardcore as poo poo

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Why would they glorify him like this?
Dorner did nothing wrong.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I'm just disappointed he isn't a goon.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

MizPiz posted:

I'm just disappointed he isn't a goon.

its portland human being i think

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

for a shut-in loser fake military buttfag he sure has evaded a thousand pissed off cops for 13 days

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ok this guy is hardcore as poo poo

We've got an Eastern European nationalist on the loose in Pennsylvania. Its time to call in the national guard.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Can't restrain the Frein.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

quote:

The police manhunt grew from nearly 200 officers by September 17[16] to 400 officers by September 22[18] to nearly 1000 on September 24.[19] Officers included police, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), U.S. Marshals Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.[18] Equipment included more than 40 police vehicles,[20] armored BearCats,[17] at least four helicopters with thermal imaging equipment, and a 13,000-pound, $245,000 Ring Power armored siege vehicle dubbed "The Rook" described as "six tons of pure responsive force", equipped with an armored platform that can be elevated up to 11 feet to deploy snipers, featuring "bat wing doors", gun ports with sighting windows made of bulletproof glass, and capable of fitting equipment for breaching fortified structures.[15] The FBI displayed Frein's image and the number of a state police hotline (866-326-7256) using hundreds of digital billboards in Pennsylvania and five other states that are controlled by Outdoor Advertising Association of America.[20][21][22]

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Can't restrain the Frein.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
imo if more adult baby fetishists were lone wolf sniper assassins we wouldn't make fun of them so much

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Have we switched to cheering this guy on yet like that dude in California who killed some cops or whatever?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ReidRansom posted:

Have we switched to cheering this guy on yet like that dude in California who killed some cops or whatever?
Yes.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

OK.

Yay Pennsylvania guy!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

ReidRansom posted:

im listening to krs one right now

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

The Rook was not as cool as I thought it would look.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

dorner has nothing on "pain train" frein

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ReidRansom posted:

OK.

Yay Pennsylvania guy!

Dont go there shanaynay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006