Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:
I get it, you are a loving grognard. You're too devoid of motivation to do anything with the college degree it took you almost 6 years to get. You are too smart to "get a job" but not smart enough to build the next Apple or Tesla in your garage. You can't seem to finish that novel you started when you were what, 22? You've disappointed your parents... not enough for them to say anything but enough for them to talk about it with their friends. You're overweight, still pining after that girl you couldn't even approach in high school and now even jerking your pathetic dick is turning into a chore. For a while it seemed that going out and getting wasted every night was going to be your "thing," but you don't even do that anymore; not for any mature reason (like its obvious impact on your already-poor health) or the fact that its kind of lost its gonzo/rebel/palahniuk charm but rather because you're such an obnoxious drunk that people tend to get sick of you really quickly. You think you're Hemingway (or Heinlein, or Herbert, or Capote, or Bukowski) but really you're Harmon, without the wit. No one listens to your free-form podcast and your attempts to monetize your youtube channel have so far only garnered confused support from your aunt and Rodney, that rear end in a top hat from middle school who friend requests you ever time he realizes that you've dropped him from your friends list.

Your life is poo poo.
You are poo poo.

So what's the answer here, then? Get in shape? Work on your flaws? Get that therapy you probably need? Make any sort of real change beyond that token attempt you make every january?

No. For you, the best thing to do is just man up. Cut your throat open with that straight razor you bought a few months ago. You know, the one you bought with that stupid loving boarshair brush and expensive-rear end shave cream, just because it was payday and you read the shaving thread in old GBS? Isn't amazon prime amazing? How do they even make money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Not gonna read any of this loving poo poo

ropa
Sep 7, 2006
dead tells the slain

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Actually you are pretty off base about a lot of things here op, tbh.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
you get on my nerves

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you missed e/n, OP

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
I know what you do, 'cause I do it too.

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.
I bought a safety razor and brush and expensive shaving cream because of that thread. This man is a prophet.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
that shaving kit is an awesome gift idea. actually, the first half of your list was a very good cold reading, but the second half trailed off into social network bullshit, and u lost me (not that i could do much better).

good poo poo, op.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

I get it, you are a loving grognard. You're too devoid of motivation to do anything with the college degree it took you almost 6 years to get. You are too smart to "get a job" but not smart enough to build the next Apple or Tesla in your garage. You can't seem to finish that novel you started when you were what, 22? You've disappointed your parents... not enough for them to say anything but enough for them to talk about it with their friends. You're overweight, still pining after that girl you couldn't even approach in high school and now even jerking your pathetic dick is turning into a chore. For a while it seemed that going out and getting wasted every night was going to be your "thing," but you don't even do that anymore; not for any mature reason (like its obvious impact on your already-poor health) or the fact that its kind of lost its gonzo/rebel/palahniuk charm but rather because you're such an obnoxious drunk that people tend to get sick of you really quickly. You think you're Hemingway (or Heinlein, or Herbert, or Capote, or Bukowski) but really you're Harmon, without the wit. No one listens to your free-form podcast and your attempts to monetize your youtube channel have so far only garnered confused support from your aunt and Rodney, that rear end in a top hat from middle school who friend requests you ever time he realizes that you've dropped him from your friends list.

Your life is poo poo.
You are poo poo.

So what's the answer here, then? Get in shape? Work on your flaws? Get that therapy you probably need? Make any sort of real change beyond that token attempt you make every january?

No. For you, the best thing to do is just man up. Cut your throat open with that straight razor you bought a few months ago. You know, the one you bought with that stupid loving boarshair brush and expensive-rear end shave cream, just because it was payday and you read the shaving thread in old GBS? Isn't amazon prime amazing? How do they even make money?

what - you're expecting us to help with the speech you give yourself in front of the mirror every morning?

ftfy i've got important podcasts to attend to

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Please be from the E/N passive aggressively melt down about your friends online thread

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

Your life is poo poo.
You are poo poo.

if henry rollins never got into lifting weights or writing stuff he would write this thread

Raineko
Mar 12, 2012
gurrrl

you aint know ME

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Get back, motherfucker, you don't know me like dat

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

tl;dr

I'll just assume your angry with life

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Shouldn't you be posting this in EN?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

loving grognard

also lol at gbs constantly using this word but having no clue what it actually means

Slap Happy
Apr 14, 2006

op this is a staggering amount of projecting you're doing. do you need to talk about anything? are you okay

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Going out and getting wasted requires me making contact with other humans and having friends. So yeah, waaaaaay off base here OP.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Stopped reading at grognard

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

You think you're Hemingway

Parched, aching, bereft of motivation i awaken. The blue glow of a login screen prevents my immediate engagement with the vast nothingness of something unknown, awful. I am known, and in this moment i must speak.

Im gay

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

Your life is poo poo.
You are poo poo.

Nice projecting

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

Your life is poo poo.
You are poo poo.

actually i'm gay haha : p

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
you made it half sentence.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
op, i know you

your name is henry frinkleman, you have a dog and 2 dogs. your kids are named after the fab four, your wife's idea. you work at a security firm for big bussiness, 2 days a week, five to nine, 24/7. your favorite color is green, but only when you are happy, when you are not happy its yellow. you take the bus to work, its a greyhound. your boss is a lady, her name is sarah toons, and she is a toon from cool world. you want to have an affair with her, but you know that the one rule is that real people can't sleep with toons. your favorite baseball team is the boston red sox, but you don't watch baseball often, instead you are into esports. you have a rivalry with the dark lord lucifer.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
tldr

in the moooountains

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Fatkraken posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

I always wondered what time this guy got up because he goes to college but still has time to watch a two hour movie and lift weights in the morning

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
U really fingered my butthole on this one op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

Your life is poo poo.
You are poo poo.

sounds like projection.
YOu don't know me. I own a pool and a motorcycle. It owns.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
I also talk about myself in the second person.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

mr.capps posted:

op, i know you

your name is henry frinkleman, you have a dog and 2 dogs. your kids are named after the fab four, your wife's idea. you work at a security firm for big bussiness, 2 days a week, five to nine, 24/7. your favorite color is green, but only when you are happy, when you are not happy its yellow. you take the bus to work, its a greyhound. your boss is a lady, her name is sarah toons, and she is a toon from cool world. you want to have an affair with her, but you know that the one rule is that real people can't sleep with toons. your favorite baseball team is the boston red sox, but you don't watch baseball often, instead you are into esports. you have a rivalry with the dark lord lucifer.

let's dancing

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you don't know me man

nobody knows me

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
better than i know myself it seems

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I know you. I see you on the street. I say good morning sometimes. Sometimes I don't. I know you. One time we talked about the weather for a good minute, minute-and-a-half. I said hi to your wife at the store. You're about, I don't know, you're pretty tall. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Black? No, brown. You've gotta be like... 30 I guess. I know you. I mean I don't really know you. But I can speculate. I bet you've got like... a job. And stress and stuff. There are things in your life that are good, and other things that are bad. I can't remember your name. I think it's Joe, might be James.

Anyway, 5 inches cut, discreet, D/D free, can host. No fats no femmes.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

you don't know me man

nobody knows me

sit and spin is a ride u concocted for the one and only. many have entered, but few have won your affection. u are possibly suffering from a current drought though rain may come. perhaps u could benefit from rationing your assertiveness while practicing the art of being aloof, ね?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream.

• Locked thread