Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
why is this thread not gassed idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
because you hadn't posted in it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Man, this is just sucky middle-of-the-road goon stereotype guessing. It's kinda sad. I am overweight, though, so congrats on 1/12.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
You can tell dudes who shave with a straight razor bacause they are the ones with the scraggly lovely beards.

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:
The tub is warm, mama. Just like you showed me, its warm. I remember you bathing me even though I shouldn't remember. Your hand on my cheek.

That's the last thing I remember feeling. I love you.

Why did I do this to myself? I'm so cold mommy.

The creek outside the base.

If I seem like I'm somewhere else, it's Devil's Creek.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

The tub is warm, mama. Just like you showed me, its warm. I remember you bathing me even though I shouldn't remember. Your hand on my cheek.

That's the last thing I remember feeling. I love you.

Why did I do this to myself? I'm so cold mommy.

The creek outside the base.

If I seem like I'm somewhere else, it's Devil's Creek.

You somehow made your thread worse which is an accomplishment of a sort.

IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:
No.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"grognard" makes me think of hundred dollar board games, not grooming

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

I get it, you are a loving grognard. You're too devoid of motivation to do anything with the college degree it took you almost 6 years to get. You are too smart to "get a job" but not smart enough to build the next Apple or Tesla in your garage. You can't seem to finish that novel you started when you were what, 22? You've disappointed your parents... not enough for them to say anything but enough for them to talk about it with their friends. You're overweight, still pining after that girl you couldn't even approach in high school and now even jerking your pathetic dick is turning into a chore. For a while it seemed that going out and getting wasted every night was going to be your "thing," but you don't even do that anymore; not for any mature reason (like its obvious impact on your already-poor health) or the fact that its kind of lost its gonzo/rebel/palahniuk charm but rather because you're such an obnoxious drunk that people tend to get sick of you really quickly. You think you're Hemingway (or Heinlein, or Herbert, or Capote, or Bukowski) but really you're Harmon, without the wit. No one listens to your free-form podcast and your attempts to monetize your youtube channel have so far only garnered confused support from your aunt and Rodney, that rear end in a top hat from middle school who friend requests you ever time he realizes that you've dropped him from your friends list.

Your life is poo poo.
You are poo poo.

So what's the answer here, then? Get in shape? Work on your flaws? Get that therapy you probably need? Make any sort of real change beyond that token attempt you make every january?

No. For you, the best thing to do is just man up. Cut your throat open with that straight razor you bought a few months ago. You know, the one you bought with that stupid loving boarshair brush and expensive-rear end shave cream, just because it was payday and you read the shaving thread in old GBS? Isn't amazon prime amazing? How do they even make money?

All true but its not as goony as this post.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Nah op, I got the useless degree, but I also have a dead end blue collar job, my own place, and still drink to excess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RBvh-9JGIo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

skeletonotherkin posted:

Nah op, I got the useless degree, but I also have a dead end blue collar job, my own place, and still drink to excess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RBvh-9JGIo

is your username true? do you have MSN? hit me at _calciumboi_

• Locked thread