Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

you can't run economies or companies or make money on feelings (unless you are a predatory charity) effectronica that's not profitable.

A society keeping its own people alive and healthy is a pretty important thing because the people are what all a nation's capital comes from. If you have millions of sick, dead, or dying, who can't perform labor, you're in a pretty hosed situation as a country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

the poor sick and infirm don't tend to stimulate the economy much in anything other than medical bills, it's good to make them pay. it's funny that people get mad when you say people should be responsible for their own well being.

a person who is healthy can work and produce capital. a person who is sick cannot.

this is very simple. you're being very dense.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
My opinion of Australia has been becoming progressively less critical since I've looked at the way they're starting to revolutionize their agriculture system. (they're at least way more serious about it than the U.S.)

also all the super-hot Aussie guys. that helps.

its good to know they have nice healthcare.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

Why the hell are you call concerned about getting hurt when none of you even go outside and all have single floor living?

Your places don't even have stairs in them.

Why would a place having stairs in it be a plus. Have fun climbing that poo poo when you're old. Lmao.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
whoosh

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Are you rich or something, The Taint Reaper?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
What? Lobbying bureaucrats? Impossible! They must stick to protocol!!

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
ya

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm not gonna fight the rich in the streets. I'm going to plant huge forests of invasive trees on the property they're hoarding.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i dont like guns and i really dont think i should have one so im cool with that

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
you're a horrible poster the taint reaper.

i love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
*shoves a suppository down your urethra*

• Locked thread